The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

So I understand this..

jprinz

affiliate
The only ways and best are
1. Make a website to blog on or represent a product to gain leads/sales?
2. Set up a blog?
3. Post articles on your site?

What are the easiest ways that will generate something so i can see if i enjoy this without having to make a site first. I would think there would be some easy ways to generate leads on something like criminalbackground checks or online dating or something along those lines to just see how i like this and make me a lil more pumped? lol Get kind of discouraged when you read all this info after a while of stuff on affiliates...

Your 3 step process isn't the only way and it's not the best for everyone. But it's the one of the easiest most straightforward ways to get started.

I'm curious if you don't build a site or blog, how are you going to get exposure for these criminalbackground checks or online dating leads? Where are you going to put them where people will see and how will you make them want to click?

If you just want to tip toe in and test the waters, to be honest you probably won't get much back. But if you want to try it without launching and designing your own site or blog, you could try a blogger blog just to see what it's like to generate content.

Yea, which would probably take alot longer haha. So once you pick a domain name ect for your site what do you actually aim at putting on yoursite what makes people want to come to your site to read what you have to say. You have to id think obviously put something on there that they want to see or hear about. Just curious if i were to make a site how would i generate marketing leads, yea i know to there is alot of tools such as adwords ect to get traffic but you still have to have a prime source of information that ey want to go to besides just hearing about you and that from your own experience you know that this website/business is great lol

There are so many things involved in getting traffic and getting people to click.

One of the most important things is finding a niche topic you can write about that relates to a product. So the content you write about the niche is what attracts people (in the easiest way to get started). You could just write about the product but that's harder in some ways.

Really recommend you read the stickies in the newbie forum and then the ones in the niche forum that deal with picking your 1st niche. As you read all of that you'll be able to start connecting the dots and this will all start making more sense.

Yea, but what i dont understand about that is, commission junction and googles adsence you already have to have prior experience or site to be an affiliate of them? So you have to start off talking about ebooks and stuff from clickbank? Which most of all i see in the marketplace is all scams. So how do you get started representing a real product that you can relate to so that people take the next step in takeing your advice.

You don't have to start with ebooks. You can start by building a site or blog with content about the NICHE topic. You need to have something of interest to attract people anyway. So you can start working on building up your content. Then apply to CJ or whatever to find products related to the niche.

Hi jprinz,

I would recomend using a white label or a template site to get started. You dont have to do much of the leg work to get the site active and it will focus you on one product/service. A lot of new affiliates that I meet start a blog and ad lots of content for hundreds of different products with no real end goal or singular focus. A white label or template site will give you this focus and leave you only to deal with the marketing. Google adsense in my optinion is the most measurable marketing effort you will find on the net. Here is a ?30 free adsense voucher to get you started hXXp:// ww w.go o gle. c 0.u k/ intl/en/landing/royalmail09/ (please replace XX with tt and c0 with co and remove spaces). There are also lots of other things you will need to do such as link building and branding campaigns. This is all part of the fun and learning curve of becoming an affiliate. Your first 6 months in affiliate marketing should not be about making money (although it is nice) but should be about trial and error. Learning what works for you and what marketing efforts make a good return for you. Then move your focuses to those campaigns. Affiliate marketing is certainly not a one size fits all industry. What works for you may not work for others. You may even lose a few pounds experimenting with different services but in my view it is money well lost. Dont give up and you will find your niche, you will find the marketing technique that works for you and you will make some money. Most importantly you will enjoy doing it.

I hope this has helped a little bit and if you want a recomendation for a white label company in the dating industry then I would recomend [removed self promotion not allowed]

Dont forget to post to let us know what is working for you and how you are getting on.

Thanks,

Frank

Hi Arizonjay,

I can not post a link because I am new to this forum and dont have enough posts for those restrictions to be lifted but a white label service will create your website for free, manage all the customer service, site maintenance, will pay for hosting and all costs etc and all you need to do is promote the site. if you search white label dating in google you will see. All you need to do is buy a domain name and redirect the url to the site you create in their system. You can add your own content etc but they do all the leg work. It is a partnership, they do all of the work on maintaining the site and customer services (all the back end efforts required) and you do the front end promoting. This works for small individuals just starting out to large media brads such as FHM magazine. Most of the larger media dating sites you see are actually powered by white label partnerships. this is the same with cashback sites and gambling sites. the majority are white label solutions.

I hope this helps. ....caugh, caugh, remember to thank useful posts ;)

Thanks,

Frank

I'd be interested in other member replies as well - I cna't help feeling like there's something I'm missing here. It makes it all sound too easy, which I know is never a good thing.

Trust me it is not easy. Marketing and driving quality traffic is the hardest thing to do with any wesbite. Dating keywords are extremely competative and expensive on google and unless you are a PPC genius or have a big budget this will have to be a small part of your advertising strategy. You are right, if it looks too good to be true it useally is. The trick is to find a niche that you can promote. Something that is not saturated and also find places that people arent advertising. weather this is offline or online. Remember what ever industry you choose, even if you use a white label site you will be competing with the big dogs and you need to use strategy rather than just throwing money at it. A lot of noobs to white label think "look how much money I have saved on the set up, lets chuck this into advertising". They put no real thought into it and get dishearted when they see no return on investment. Strategy is key with white labeling. In any industry there are tricks of the trade and you can make a succesful living with any white label site with black hat techniques such as ewhoring with a white label dating website. There are major issues with this though as all of your efforts will be unstable. As black hat techniques evolve, so do websites to stop these techniques. The best way forward is to use strategy, quality link building, lots of PR (even free pr) contacticting local radio stations (as they are desperate for content to talk about things). Do things that others arent. Remember it is all trial and error for the first six months any way. So get creative, you may find that really whacky things work!!!

banners
Back