The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Six Figure Budget and Questions

viaffmark

affiliate
Hi,

I am looking forward to start AM with a low six figure budget for advertising (Just in case I need to scale fast) this would be around 100k or so, this would be just for ads.

I will not be using credit cards, just money in the bank in case I need to scale.

I do have another budget for tools and all the other things that come to place when starting a new business.

I would like to replace my six figure income that I have now by doing this full time. I know it's hard, but is it possible with this type of budget? I am looking to make around mid 6 figures to 7 figures per year if i'm putting all this money in this business.

Will be attending some masterminds probably and getting some top-notch education from people who are already in the industry. Have a $30k budget just for education.

My biggest concern about the industry is the lack of building an asset. I know I can make thousands in one campaign, but it won't last for long. How do affiliates build assets outside of this world?

Any other tip you could give me would be appreciated.

I don't want to sound like a wanna be or whatsoever. I am just trying to approach this as a real business and i'm willing to put the money and effort.

Thanks a lot!

you will end up loosing your six figures .Affiliate marketing depends on profitable idea . once you have profitable idea and your campaign is profitable (campaign/search/email whatever) , you are paid by affiliate networks quickly (weekly or daily).so money is not constrain in affiliate marketing .

you will end up loosing your six figures .Affiliate marketing depends on profitable idea . once you have profitable idea and your campaign is profitable (campaign/search/email whatever) , you are paid by affiliate networks quickly (weekly or daily).so money is not constrain in affiliate marketing .
I said that I have 30k for education. I can go to the best masterminds and get some top-notch education from people like Charles Ngo for example. Why are you so negative?

Thanks

because people don't need to educate others for money , if they have some secret formula of success they will make millions from it by themselves instead of trying to sell it

because people don't need to educate others for money , if they have some secret formula of success they will make millions from it by themselves instead of trying to sell it

I'm not talking about crappy $147 Warrior forum "Get rich schemes" I am talking about getting into masterminds from people that all well known in the community and make millions pear year in this industry - this wouldn't cost me $147 but around 10 to 12k to attend to one of those. Probably it would be worth it.

If anyone else can give me some advice, it would be helpful.

Thanks!

banners
Back