The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Questions about smart link

aspen82

affiliate
Hi!

This is my first post on the affiliate fix forum :)

I have been trying smart link from zeydoo. My problem is that the EPC is very very small and a huge minus ROI in total. Screen dump below on the numbers from zeydoo.

Does anyone know a good strategy for implementing when it comes to manage traffic, bids etc on your smart link?

1692130181218.png

what's this (damn) icon represent?
1692200691511.png

The total of 'accepted' users (clicks) into the smart link funnel?

If they are all from 3rd tier countries --you are getting what you paid for.

Take the attributes of the ones that qualified got the CPA/CPL and see if you can trend those attributes and scale based of that.

This is definitely tied to your traffic source.

Are you using a tracker? GET A TRACKER!

Are you split testing the geos?

Smartlink are typically used for WW traffic from most any device. The algorithms are typically set for maximum EPC and in rotation you’ll have offers with software, sweepstakes, dating, mobile apps and finance.

Smartlink monetizes most effectively with push and pop traffic, in-app, and redirecting. in most all cases smartlinks achieve best test results with at least 50,000 to 100,000 views every day for 2-3 days.

Also remember that smartkinks always take some time for learning. Pretty much all smartlink algorithms are learning how to maximize results from the traffic.

Another thing to remember is that these smart links are often best used, IMO, as a search tool to identify the best performing offers and geos so you can build your own funnels for those offers and geos. Find them with the smartlink and then build some scalable campaigns!

Hello Aspen82,

thanks for sharing your experience with us. I have worked with Zeydoo as their advertiser for a while. I am not saying they are a "bad" network, but we did have some disputes about the traffic.

Do you have information about what campaigns are included in the smart link? Have you considered trying a single offer that is converting well for affiliates similar to your profile?

MI
Back