The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Set-Up Your Profitable PPC Campaign Like The BIG BOYZ!

netbiz16

affiliate
One of the biggest all time factors that separates a true Internet Marketer from the rest is the simple fact that they know how to set-up a ?real? PPC campaign using true and time tested techniques that produce wonderful results.

Before we start I suggest that if you have no clue what PPC Marketing ?really? is, you should first start with Article Marketing which is another powerful and did I mention free technique.

Any who...

Here is how the Big Boyz do it.

First they know the all time importance of setting-up all their campaigns like this -->

Niche Market --> Perfect Customer --> Relevant Keywords --> Relevant Ads & Ad Groups --> Relevant Landing Pages --> Relevant Product and/or Service Offerings

Let?s explore this a little further.

If I were to set-up a campaign for something that was HOT and already selling hint, hint! I would first do some due diligence by performing the proper research. And through that ?proper research? I would find out WHO my "perfect customer" is and WHY they are buying (and as you get further along you will probably find out that most profitable niche markets are composed of people who are trying to solve problems) I would then select keywords that my "perfect customers? are using to buy that product and/or service. Then I would set-up a landing page (after testing) by using the Common or Focus Keyword Technique. And I would also use this same technique in setting-up my PPC marketing campaign.

For Example:

Let?s say that the industry I was promoting was dog food? And my ?niche market? within this industry was "golden retriever dog food"

So my campaign would look like this -->

Campaign Name: Dog Food
Ad Group Name: Golden Retriever Dog Food

And my Ad Group?s Keywords would look something like this -->

dog food for golden retrievers
healthy dog food for golden retrievers
which dog food should I use for my golden retriever
golden retriever dog food
nutritious dog food for golden retrievers
etc
etc
etc

And my Ad for this particular Ad Group would look something like this -->

Golden Retriever Dog Food
Using The Right Dog Food?
Ad Years Of Life To Your Retriever!
HealthyDoggie.com/GoldenRetriever

As you can see, I used the ?common keyword? in every part of my campaign and I made sure that it was all ?relevant.? Remember, relevancy is KEY -->

Niche Market --> Perfect Customer --> Relevant Keywords --> Relevant Ads & Ad Groups --> Relevant Landing Pages --> Relevant Product and/or Service Offerings

Catch ya later,

Netbiz

Good tips.
However, you didn't cover a topic that's been on the radar pretty consistently in terms of campaign management. Quality score optimization can save not only lower your CPCs, but boost your sponsored search rankings without increasing your CPCs. Landing page optimization ties in heavily with this concept. Just keep in mind that AdWords does crawl your landing page to determine QI scores and Yahoo! Search Marketing does not. YSMs QI score is based heavily on previous CTR data and ad copy.

MI
Back