The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO Contest - Follow your site progress here

Question regarding the code. What is the correct code to be inserted? Is it the one that was on the official rules site or the one that was posted here in the forum? I can’t show you the two codes because I only have 3 posts. I hope you could notice the slight difference between the codes. :)

Elmer, Yes your entry is registered and as long as you have live link back to UKWebmasterWorld.com (without "no-follow" attached) our script should find your site in Google results.

Elmer, Yes your entry is registered and as long as you have live link back to this forum (without "no-follow" attached) our script should find your site in Google results.

Just a small correction on this skinner, its not the forum they should link to but our website, the correct linking code can be found at SEO Contest 2008

Thanks

I linked my site to the ukwebmasterworld's forum without using my nickname ... and then i read some more and i linked to the site and i used my nickname too.... so is it ok now?

eli,

I don't see your registration in the database... Did you fill up registration form on the contest site?

There are few entries where users did not enter forum usernames. What's your URL?

yep, after registration i received this email

Registrant details
----------------------
Full Name: Eligio Tapiador Jr
Email: etapiador@gmail.com
UKWWW name: eli03
URL: http://www.seocontest2008.org/
Statement about SEO:
SEO is a box of chocolate you never know what you're going to get
----------------------

Temi, my site is not listed there and I dont know why. I recived the "UKWWW SEO Competition registration" email and I am on the list posted on the forum. I have the link to ukwebmasterworld on my page (wich is already indexed by the Google). What is the problem here?

Max, don't worry.

This script is mainly to show you guy's progress in standings. If your name is on the my list - your entry is in the database and you'll be fine

MI
Back