The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO Contest - Follow your site progress here

I like the site skinner found. I have a small disagreement with the reported results of the early days. The site shows my page never being higher than position four. I know my page was as high as three a few days and two for at least one day. Perhaps the data center used gives more weight to European sites over American web sites? Or does my local Google search give more weight to American web sites, or Californian web sites? In any event, I don't know enough to compete with the current leaders.

GOOD JOB to the top 10 currently.

I agree with the results apparently iv never been top :wacko:

aaaaaaa Was i dreaming...??:unsure:

You were #1 for a long time. I guess I was wrong with my earlier reasoning about the different data centers? For the first week at least Resonate was #1. If the site shows otherwise, it is wrong. Resonate was #1 because no one marketed the contest as much as he did. I remember following his signature from BZ and I saw the contest announcement elsewhere also. Lucky for him his blog posts and signature used the words "SEO" and "Contest" to give him a boost in the early ratings. I am happy with the graphic in the site, I am glad that site is not the official results of the contest.

Nice work Theo, I see some datacenters still having me on top. It will all depend on what appears on the computer used for checking the contest results. This looks like a hard one but I will still try my best.

yeah I noticed it also I guess last night Benj website was on top and then this morning finishing my second article for the SeoContest2008 there goes Theo being on the top..
both of you are amazing!!

Well, Google is the official list, the one on our site just pull data from Google and its always a day behind Google. I will have it updated today.

banners
Back