The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO Contest Count Down

temi

affiliate
The keywords to optimise for the SEO contest will be announce in 6 days. I am looking for bloggers and other site owners to help up give this project publicity in the in this last few days so that those who do not know about it will have the opportunity to participate.

I would like to announce, if Temi allows me to, that I will review one site for free on my blog ( PR 4 and a good traffic ) for the webmasters that blog about UKWW SEO competition! - I will add a link of course.

I will consider just quality bloggers that can really bring us some participants.

Thank you,
Dks.

I asked because, I think many people will start working/SEOing on the contest before one month or so of the completion...

Isn't it ? :D

I think some will start early, and some will just optimize one month before the contest ends. I have seen other SEO contest where some people start the very first day and they never stop optimizing and they rank well at the end of the contest, but I have also seen people that optimize just two weeks before the contest ends and they still do good on Google and Yahoo, but not so much on MSN.

When i enetered into a seo contest i had a full month delay and i suppose that's why i couldn't win it, and i requested for help a bit too late:)

banners
Back