The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Review the Newbie 411!

You are doing great howerver i think you should seperate each part of this guide as Newbie411-PPC, Newbie411-PPV, ....in different guide. Made these guide more deeper . PPC now has only 7search tutorial . what's about other search engine ? Well i really hope you release new version as soon as possible cause i am not doing well with 7search traffic . Best thing for you K

Just wanted to write and thank you for a very comprehensive book on CPA.

Having read many books on the subject (and paid for some) I can honestly say you top them all. Especially for newcomers to this field. This no fluff, straight to the point, guide doesn't just fill in the gap, unlike other books, but it also touches on many other topics that one needs to know. Such as PPC.

Not sure if you can better this, but as a positive note, if you intend on going one step further, perhaps a case study would be good. Also, I would be interested in personal coaching, as like many others, I tend to loose focus, and also interest once I hit a barrier.

All in all I would recommend this book to everyone.

Thanks again.

Farshid
Manchester

Pure gold.

I read it two times in the last month. I had no previous experience in IM at all and this free e-book was really helpful. It's very clear, easy to understand and very short. There's even a glossary with all the terms we need to know to get started. It was a major asset to have this information before starting to read on the forum. If I had to restart my whole month from the beggining I would still begin by reading Newbie 411.

I can't wait to read the second one.

Its a great book that explains a lot of stuff to beginners and thank you for that. Newbie 411 is a great treasure and a great gift. For the new one i will want a little more breakdown for example on the best traffic for incentive offers,finance offers and also get deeper on the PPC adverts. Thanks and more Grace to your elbow

You are doing great howerver i think you should seperate each part of this guide as Newbie411-PPC, Newbie411-PPV, ....in different guide. Made these guide more deeper . PPC now has only 7search tutorial . what's about other search engine ? Well i really hope you release new version as soon as possible cause i am not doing well with 7search traffic . Best thing for you K

I have to agree about 7search.....Im getting daily commissions but not a ROI!!!!

I have to say that this eBook is very very detailed and in my opinion should be studied in depth before trying CPA, besides the 7search i would like to see examples of step by step landers being made....

Things like Landing page creation will be featured on the blog very soon! The Black Edition is more incentive and borderline black hat methods.

That's exactly what I was hoping the Black Edition would be when I first saw the name of it. :) Will be an interesting read for sure! I've dabbled in content locking, but with no success so far.

Hi,
I'm a newbie in internet marketing. Just wanted to say that the whole project (cpafix) is something that the K has put a lot of working in. My english is not so good, but I hope you will understand me.
This is very well written book, and I do hope with the help of it, I will hopefully start to make some money. My goal is a $100-200 per month, which I think is achievable. Started to work on content locking, but need to learn and to read all post on this site. I have a few domains, a double opt in list with around 1K of prospects, which are not quite responsive (I didn't send any mail for a long time-BIG MISTAKE)!. So, any advice, would be welcome, as I think, here are a lot of you who know these things much better than me.
Thanks,

Nenad

Great, clear, and detailed guide for newbies! Actually learnt some stuff I didn't know. :)

Loved the guide bro, read it twice all the way through now. Honestly I have bought things in the past that weren't half as good. Id like to learn more about landing page design, although I noticed above you said there will be info on that topic on the blog soon here, lookin forward to it!

Man without a doubt the most thorough ebook or book period on getting into and being a player in the cpa game! And did I mention that it's free? K you rock!

Hi Oliver, I loved your book very much.
I am only a beginner of this market: started 7 month ago, not to mention have seen no penny, still I have no clear direction yet just more confused ever with all those unbelievable claims, then I read 411, it gave me much clear idea. Most of tutorials break down into all very small part, which is not really helpful for the beginners where as, your 411 is great over view of the CPA affiliate marketing. So glad I read it:) Just one thing though, I'm quite short with fund and It would be great to learn little bit more of free campaigns. Thank you so much for the awesome book.

banners
Back