The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gold Welcome to the NEW AffiliateFix.com

So now isn't necessary to pay, to have good inputs about "How to" and other "Gold" info?

Correct! The upgrades available now are an annual fee of $67 for the following:
  • Verified User Badge
  • Verified Forum Access
  • Links In Signature
  • Images In Signature
  • Bump Threads In Business Centre/Buy, Sell or Trade (coming soon)
  • Can Change Username
  • Remove Own Threads
  • Remove Own Posts

Correct! The upgrades available now are an annual fee of $67 for the following:
  • Verified User Badge
  • Verified Forum Access
  • Links In Signature
  • Images In Signature
  • Can Change Username
  • Remove Own Threads
  • Remove Own Posts
That's awesome! "Gold" inputs it's one of the biggest reasons why users come to here. And to other foruns.

About the Upgrades. I don't see (maybe because I'm still newbie in this world) great benefits. If there was a section with "tutor", I would pay now for it.

Anyway, that's great news! Thanks a lot @T J Tutor

Thanks

Is it worth to pay for access to Verified Forum?

Only you can decide that.

• Verified User Badge
  • Verified Forum Access
  • Links In Signature
  • Images In Signature
  • Can Change Username
  • Remove Own Threads
  • Remove Own Posts

But how? if there is no threads preview like on other forums e.g., STM or APB.
This Verified Forum may be dead as well...

This makes no sense to me at all.

You can currently see all threads AffiliateFix has to offer except the Verified Members threads which is exclusive to those that have an upgraded account. The Verified Members forum is not indexed in the SERPS and is private in all other aspects as well so that any topics can be initiated without worry. It's just been opened up lately, no sense in you predicting it's demise. Not helpful suggesting that either.

I've been gone awhile... where is the dojo, I am paid member, i can't login to the toolkit either

All Dojo members were automatically confirmed as "Verified Members" during the re-launch of AffiliateFix a few weeks ago. You are not showing to have been l Dojo member, if you were, you would have a "Verified" badge to left of your avatar.

Do you have a receipt for the Dojo purchase you made?

Your profile shows 4 posts total since you joined 11/23/2013, your first post was Apr 18, 2014: Introductions, and your next post was yesterday 11/25/2016.

I show no records of your having been a Dojo member. I would need to see a copy of your ClickBank receipt. It will be in your CB profile. PM me with a screen shot and I will verify it for you.

First, I was a bit upset as a previous Dojo member, but just seen the improvement of the forum.
I am a paid member of some forums, but they just gone awol or no more update. Now, lose a membership here again. That's so unfortunate of me!
Anyways, nice to see the update! Cheer!

All Dojo members were automatically confirmed as "Verified Members" during the re-launch of AffiliateFix a few weeks ago. You are not showing to have been l Dojo member, if you were, you would have a "Verified" badge to left of your avatar.

Do you have a receipt for the Dojo purchase you made?

Your profile shows 4 posts total since you joined 11/23/2013, your first post was Apr 18, 2014: Introductions, and your next post was yesterday 11/25/2016.

I show no records of your having been a Dojo member. I would need to see a copy of your ClickBank receipt. It will be in your CB profile. PM me with a screen shot and I will verify it for you.

I'm confused...
Was I automatically confirmed as "Verified Member"?
Don't see a badge next to my avatar.
What's my status?
Thanks.

(Update) I do see a "suitecase" (not badge) now after I updated my avatar.

Last edited:
We may think about adding a private forum for those who are verified if it's requested enough.
Hi K,
I was a DOJO lifetime member.However my account is not upgraded yet or mapped as verified account.
I already dropped a message via Contact Us section of the forum.

Would be great if you can chime in and help.

Hi K,
I was a DOJO lifetime member.However my account is not upgraded yet or mapped as verified account.

Hey, it certainly is, check the attached, let me know if you have any other issues.

Screen Shot 2017-01-10 at 15.29.56.png

Hi K,

You are a verified member. That suitcase next to your avatar demonstrates that you are a verified member.

MI
Back