The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Rate One Another`s Squidoo Lenses

TeamPlayer

affiliate
A lot`s been written about Squidoo lately, yet it`s surprising how many still know very little about it.

I know a person who has a book site, and he swears by Squidoo because of the increased traffic his Lenses (as Squidoo call their pages) has brought to his site.

Why Create Your Own Squidoo Lens?

What is a lens? It's many different things. It's a small look at the world. It's a list of your favorite things. It's a way to share your resume or promote your business.

The best way to learn what a lens is is to create one. Play with it. Add stuff. Delete stuff. Move things around. You won't break anything.

Squidoo is a website hosting hundreds of thousands of handbuilt webpages ("lenses"). Each lens is one person's look at something online. Your take on football or business or the best thai food in town.

Lenses are free to set up.

Lenses pay a royalty to hundreds of charities. Or straight to you! And you decide the payout point, $1, $5, $10 etc.

Lenses get you credibility and traffic... and lenses only take a few minutes to build.

Some Benefits:

* You can highlight the best websites
* You can teach people about a concept
* You can do a poll to gauge what people think
* You can highlight an eBay auction

Register with technorati, digg and others and get seen.

Rate others` lenses and give them stars for how good you think their lens is. Once you`ve rated someone`s lens, just post in this thread to let them know, they can do the same for you. (Tip, if you don`t want low ratings it`s best not to publish your lens until it is completed, or somewhere close to completion).

If you like another lens, just go to it and click on Lensroll and that lens will have a link on your own lens.

If you join the SquidU Forum you can interact with other Squids, and if you want get the SquidU email letter sent each week.

If you`re not yet with Squidoo, why not sign up here. It`s absolutely FREE. :dance2:

Squidoo: Build a Lens: Start Here

Thanks very much to that TeamPlayer, i have not got the hang of how to add a link to my lens role yet .... I will add links to your lenses as soon as I figure out how do add a link to lensroll :)

Lensrolled you Both (temi: the smily face under "Like This Page").

Yes, the problem is that I do not know how to add other people to it, when I try to I get the error in the attached image.

Attachments

• not.jpg
    not.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 9
Oh, I had that.

Basically, your lens is still in "Work In Progress" mode. Squidoo - to prevent spam - put lens' in that until it gets enough traffic or content (and it's quite a lot, look at mine and Teamplayer's for an example).

I'd wait. Hopefully the traffic from this thread will be enough, if you're still having problems in 24 hours, try padding out the content more.

Hub Pages is also one of the site where the user can make a Hub of there own on the matter which they are handy and love to post.

Hub Pages says
"Publish your passion"

It's where you can easily publish information on a topic you love to write about. Simple to use, 100% free, HubPages allows you to:

1) Publish online with easy, non-techie tools

2) Be widely read thanks to the heavy internet traffic of HubPages

3) Create ongoing royalty opportunities

For further Queries you can check and take the tour to Hub Pages at:

HubPages Tour: What is a hub?

And can also check the latest and Hot Hubs at:

Hot Hubs

Thanks very much for that, will add a few contents :)

It seems both Squidoo and Google love modules, and Squidoo encourage members to add more modules. If there`s a particular module you really like, including text ones, you can of course always add additional ones the same.

They include all sorts, eBay, Amazon, favourite sites to vote up or down, lots of stuff. Just take a look at the top under `modules` and they`ll all come up and you just select which ones you want. You can even move the modules up and down on your page.

Modules include:-

# YouTube vids

# Amazon Add

# Duel Add

# Guestbook Add

# Link List Add

# Poll Module Add

# RSS: Add Your Own Feed Add

# Table of Contents Add

# Text / Write module Add

# Yelp

I`ve gone through all the lenses with links in this thread and 5 star rated them (`cos of course they all deserve such a high rating) and I got my son to do the same, and to add those lenses to his lens here. :D

http://www.squidoo.com/suzukicarry

I`d appreciate it if you could all do the same both with ratings, and adding his lens to your lenses.

banners
Back