monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ranking on youtube

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by raymond0021, Jul 27, 2012.

1. raymond0021

raymond0021 Affiliate affiliate

Alright well i started ranking on all 4 of my videos but then 2 of them dropped off the ranking do you guys think youtube is starting to punish those that use youtube booasters?

2. monetizer
  3. Nat

Nat Affiliate affiliate

What are youtube booasters? As far as I know, you can still hit youtube videos pretty hard with spam and they'll still do well... Its primarily because the videos are all an extension of YouTube I think.

4. raymond0021

raymond0021 Affiliate affiliate

im using vagex but i dont understand one day ill rank and then next day it doesnt show up

5. david15923

david15923 Affiliate affiliate

That's how youtube works. When you create a video it will rank you in the top 5 or top 10 depending on the competition and then lower your rank. Be patient, keep using vagex more and more and you will eventually get in the top 5. After 1 week or 2 you will probably be number 1.

Good luck ;)

6. Nat

Nat Affiliate affiliate

Bump... I'd like to see some more discussion about Ranking YouTube videos...

7. skadnol

skadnol Affiliate affiliate

Hello,

when creating video, are you looking into ytb keyword tool also? Since I do not find any good results within my topic. For exact match is "not enoug searches" for the most keywords, even if in adwords KT gets over 3000 exact searches. I hope that this isnt important :)

8. Nat

Nat Affiliate affiliate

9. printbucket

printbucket Affiliate affiliate

I think YouTube implements similar rules with the search engine, Google. Hey now belong to the same company. I believe they also incorporated the rules in Google to YouTube.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI