The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Preparing yourself for affiliate marketing

harzt03

affiliate
Hello everyone,

It is of extreme important you prepare before you dive into affiliate marketing. There are a lot of mistakes people make without being aware. Learning about those mistakes will prevent you from becoming successful so, doing a little research now and preparing yourself will save you thousands of Dollars, frustrations, and precious time.

There are good programs out there that will guide you through the process before you dive in.

Prepare yourself and enjoy the rewards sooner.

Best regards,

Hector

Agree with you about doing your homework before wading in.

But also think that it is important not to get stuck in the newbie category for too long
This really is a hands on business and probably the quickest way to learn is get the site up and start working on it

Agree with you about doing your homework before wading in.

But also think that it is important not to get stuck in the newbie category for too long
This really is a hands on business and probably the quickest way to learn is get the site up and start working on it

For sure, you only need to know the basics and get going, rather than wait til you get everything perfect. But it WILL NOT be PERFECT if you don't start from somewhere and learn from your mistakes.

The other way is you can find mentors and model what they'v done to make them succeed.

Personal opinion, find those well known experts with good reputation of course and learn from them. You might need to pay some fees for the education, but compare with you learn from your mistakes, the time and energy u spend to test the method and get the results. I believe it will be way cheaper to just pay small fees for the right education. You are buying their years and years of experience.

I agree that you really need to get started. Of course you need some basic information to get you going and build a good foundation but then you have to try different things and see what works for you. And what is a mistake?!? Was it Edison who said something about having found a million ways NOT to make a light bulb before he finally did? He looked at it that he hadn't failed or made mistakes, he'd just been learning and discovering. So maybe it just depends on how you look at things. And having a resouce like this forum helps because there's always information you can access and people to offer ideas. :)

I'm all for jumping in and making tons of mistakes, that was my method when I first started and it worked out fine now. As long as you realize that you can't do it all without research and you eventually start scouring blogs and forums then you will be fine.

Hello everyone,

It is of extreme important you prepare before you dive into affiliate marketing. There are a lot of mistakes people make without being aware. Learning about those mistakes will prevent you from becoming successful so, doing a little research now and preparing yourself will save you thousands of Dollars, frustrations, and precious time.

There are good programs out there that will guide you through the process before you dive in.

Prepare yourself and enjoy the rewards sooner.

Best regards,

Hector

Sorry Hector, I have to disagree.

In my tested opinion, there are two paths...

1) The "I gotta prepare first path". Here, you invest time preparing...which to a small degree is in fact necessary...but the problem with preparation for most is...

Preparation is a drug. It's addictive. It provides a comfort zone, a good excuse not to jump in, take action, and make 400,000 mistakes while you are succeeding.

2) The "Take action and fail fast" path. Here, you learn it, put it into a plan quickly, and do it NOW. You might fail, but that failure is like compounding interest, it provides the lessons you need to learn MUCH faster and "hones" you into success.

I have opted for path 2.

And...as I write this...I am also writing a check to my favorite charity...to "give back" a little as they say.

RE: Prepare yourself for affiliate marketing

Hey Hector,
Call me Ron.
I agree with you about being prepared. However, a person must flex the muscle of adventure and get out there just as deeply at possible. Self doubt and doubting people will kill your resolve. That's what makes forums like this so invaluable. We will support each other and hopefully everyone of us will realize our goals.
Have a great day!!:)

banners
Back