The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

POPads campaign need advice?

krimoon

affiliate
Hey affiliatefix Members

I have launched my first serious campaign on POPADS several hours ago and here are the first result

+2000 pop under in less than two hours

1473390131931.jpg

I'm using 3 landings, LP3 and LP4 are the same just a minor difference.

1473390132032.jpg

COST 8.52$
Conversions : 0
Daily budget : 5$
Bid : 0.004 (lowered to 0.002)

I was targeting 3 countries i got rid of one because it received most of pops and it had only 2 or 3 clicks

I thinking to stop the LP2 maybe

Got rid also of couple of websites which sent much pops with no clicks.

What do you think any advice?

You need to improve your LP because that CTR is too low imo, idk if that's normal for that kind of traffic tho.

Last edited:
What vertical is this? The CTR is quite low and you can't optimize based on clicks without conversions.

How much is the offer paying?

You need to improve your LP because that CTR is too low imo, idk if that's normal for that kind of traffic tho.
I have spent some time making the LPs so i was sort of confident however i'm not really sure if its the LPs or the traffic or its because i just launched my campaign and i have to blacklist the bad sources?!!

What vertical is this? The CTR is quite low and you can't optimize based on clicks without conversions.

How much is the offer paying?
Do you think the CTR is low even that i just launched the campaign and i haven't filtered the bad sources? How much do you think a fair CTR would be?

What do you think i should do next? Try new landing pages? keep filtering the pop sources? kill LP2? Increase/lower the bid?
I'm currently using "top 50% of the website +6" do you think its a good choice to start with?

This a dating offer and the payout is 2.5$

Sorry for the multiple questions!

Do you think the CTR is low even that i just launched the campaign and i haven't filtered the bad sources? How much do you think a fair CTR would be?

What do you think i should do next? Try new landing pages? keep filtering the pop sources? kill LP2? Increase/lower the bid?
I'm currently using "top 50% of the website +6" do you think its a good choice to start with?

This a dating offer and the payout is 2.5$

Sorry for the multiple questions!
Ye,s it's low even for a start, but that's why I asked for the vertical, because some verticals can have lower CTRs and still make money.
I don't know what would a fair CTR be because I don't know the vertical.

If your offer didn't convert at all there's no room to move but keep testing offers before anything else.

I think it's a decent start but I prefer all the websites instead of just the 6+ quality ones.

As for the payout, since you're using 3 landing pages I'd start with a budget of $25 or more. $5 per day is going to take a while to optimize.

Ye,s it's low even for a start, but that's why I asked for the vertical, because some verticals can have lower CTRs and still make money.
I don't know what would a fair CTR be because I don't know the vertical.

If your offer didn't convert at all there's no room to move but keep testing offers before anything else.

I think it's a decent start but I prefer all the websites instead of just the 6+ quality ones.

As for the payout, since you're using 3 landing pages I'd start with a budget of $25 or more. $5 per day is going to take a while to optimize.
Do you mean that i should let the campaign running for 2 or 3 days without touching anything and if there is no conversions then just drop it a move something else?

As i mentioned the vertical is dating.

ur lander i sucks i guess
try to use other techniques to make the ctr height
what offer are u Promoting ?

ur lander i sucks i guess
try to use other techniques to make the ctr height
what offer are u Promoting ?
2 of the 3 landers was captured from popups and since I'm a web developer and a graphic designer i spent some time making them look better and catchy but maybe they suck who knows!

Like Servando said, you cant optimize based on clicks without conversion. You can have targets that send many clicks but few or no conversion while another sends few clicks but good number of conversion.

Your best bet right now is to work on your landing pages. I dont know how you got your lander, but have experienced this, picked a lander from spy tool, duplicate it, edit one and leave the other one, i noticed the one without edit out performed the edited one. So I suggest split testing the landers the way they and against other

Page load speed, how fast does your lander loads, if you are promoting mobile, this is really key.

Data, for me $8 might be big depending on the level, but its not enough to test any waters.......

Like Servando said, you cant optimize based on clicks without conversion. You can have targets that send many clicks but few or no conversion while another sends few clicks but good number of conversion.

Your best bet right now is to work on your landing pages. I dont know how you got your lander, but have experienced this, picked a lander from spy tool, duplicate it, edit one and leave the other one, i noticed the one without edit out performed the edited one. So I suggest split testing the landers the way they and against other

Page load speed, how fast does your lander loads, if you are promoting mobile, this is really key.

Data, for me $8 might be big depending on the level, but its not enough to test any waters.......
Hi Segun good to see you here.

I chose the offers based on OKI's suggestion but it seems they are not doing well so I'm probably going with something else!

PS:I'd love to have you as my AM if its possible?

I can tell you Oki, will do a 100% job to get you profitable.
From the post I see here, I dont think its the offer cause the offer is not getting clicks, I would be surprised to be seeing 3 click 1 conversion......
But as an advice to testing new offers, its best to have atleast 2-3 different offers from about 2-3 different networks .
Because you are supposed to split test offers against multiple landers against multiple networks. I hope am clear a bit.

PS : Feel free to connect on Skype : Segun.dr

Not sure why i didn't get an email that you replied anyway i was running the offer for 48H 3k pops and and 17 clicks $20 spent 0 conversion so i guess its not going to work!

I will get in touch with you on Skype for sure

banners
Back