The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Please give me opportunity to work with CPA network

leadpro

I am from VietNam. I have a GPT site which was made 4 months ago. I want to promotion offers from some CPA network by baner. but it seem I haven't lucky when I sign up as affiliate with CAP networks. Most of CPA networks don't approved me. I don't know clearly reason why they don't aprrove my application. And in forum, Have any CPA network can give me opportunity to work with? What should I do to CPA networks can aprrove me?

This guy is on our network. FRAUD REPORT IMAGE ATTACHED for all networks to see. Take this as a warning.

So far LeadPro you got 1 conversion that was Blocked on Our Network due to a Proxy being used. Clearly your going to start sending more fraud and this is why nobody approves you. You clearly are what we call a Novice Fraudster.

Proxy Used: 107.22.36.94

LEADPRO FRAUD.jpg

I will give you one reason why you may be denied. Some us based networks don't accept certain countries due to tax purposes. Which is the case with us. can't comment on the above post obviously.

Yes there are a lot of CPA Networks that have affiliates all over the world so because your from Vietnam should not have anything to do with it. Maybe you should try to gain a good relationship with one network and clear things up with the above mentioned network and then they could even refer you to another one.

Might have been a bad idea stating you cannot get into any network in a thread since the trend may continue. Perhaps you should have just stated what type of business that you operate and ask if there are any networks here that will work with your type of business model.

Most smart networks are very cautious of who they work with - especially if you are a newly found company. If they see a post on a forum where you state that networks will not work with you then chances are most will look the other way.

Gain more experience, become more confident in your business model, build some solid relationships ( like the above post said ) which is one of the many key elements in surviving in this business or in any business in general and you will see the doors open more for you.

Prosperous Regards

This guy is on our network. FRAUD REPORT IMAGE ATTACHED for all networks to see. Take this as a warning.

So far LeadPro you got 1 conversion that was Blocked on Our Network due to a Proxy being used. Clearly your going to start sending more fraud and this is why nobody approves you. You clearly are what we call a Novice Fraudster.

Proxy Used: 107.22.36.94

View attachment 787
i think you have huge wrong.. i have never worked with your net work any time.. this is the same name in special case.. if you only see the name to say anything, you are a recklessly people.
I have never know LeadKithchen is a network.

i think you have huge wrong.. i have never worked with your net work any time.. this is the same name in special case.. if you only see the name to say anything, you are a recklessly people.
I have never know LeadKithchen is a network.

trust me its you. Same country and everything.

trust me its you. Same country and everything.

Just because he has the same name and surname as the fraudster, shares the same country, address, phone number and connects online from the same PC/IP/browser and with the same login details as the fraudster - well, it doesn't mean it is him. I mean, maybe his mom and dad had twins and named them with the same name, and his brother is driving the fraud leads ;).

Well, in that case you'll be sorry that you accused him for no reason! :)

just because he has the same name and surname as the fraudster, shares the same country, address, phone number and connects online from the same pc/ip/browser and with the same login details as the fraudster - well, it doesn't mean it is him. I mean, maybe his mom and dad had twins and named them with the same name, and his brother is driving the fraud leads ;).

Well, in that case you'll be sorry that you accused him for no reason! :)

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just because he has the same name and surname as the fraudster, shares the same country, address, phone number and connects online from the same pc/ip/browser and with the same login details as the fraudster - well, it doesn't mean it is him. I mean, maybe his mom and dad had twins and named them with the same name, and his brother is driving the fraud leads .

Well, in that case you'll be sorry that you accused him for no reason!

lmfao!!! :D

banners
Back