The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cristopher Tay

affiliate
Hello Dear Forum Users!

Few month ago i switched up from media buyer to network. We have only around 20 media buyers that are sending traffic and we want to increase their number to 100+ but best we can do is 5-7 new media buyers each month. Is there any good ways of how to find media buyers that you can share with me? I will be very thankfull

Best regards friends

I can see English is not your mother tongue (first language) that said;
1705494938440.png

• What is the end purpose of your network?
  • Who does your network serve?
  • Better describe your network?
  • How do you pay your media buyers (as you call them)? And what for?
  • Are you acting as a advertising agency for clients and get paid a percentage of the client's ad spend?
In general terms: Your reputation follows you. Good or Bad ...

Hello Dear Forum Users!

Few month ago i switched up from media buyer to network. We have only around 20 media buyers that are sending traffic and we want to increase their number to 100+ but best we can do is 5-7 new media buyers each month. Is there any good ways of how to find media buyers that you can share with me? I will be very thankfull

Best regards friends

Gaining media buyers/publishers/advertisers etc. is simply going to the places they go and pitching them. Going to conferences for affiliates is the best of the best. Only the serious marketers go to these. Next is coming to communities like this one. Here you can get listed for free, or go to STM where you pay $100 per month to have the privilege to recruit members. The the social channels, not the best option by far compared to the first two.

banners
Back