monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PBN's STILL effective?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by OnTrial, Nov 14, 2014.

1. OnTrial

OnTrial Affiliate affiliate

Whilst I've been looking into paid traffic I was wondering if PBN's are still effective for SEO rankings?

2. monetizer
  3. servandosilva

servandosilva Moderator moderator affiliate

Yes, they are. But you need to be a lot more cautious nowadays not to get penalized.

4. douglasobrien

douglasobrien Affiliate affiliate

Yes, PBNs are highly effective, but they come with some risk too.

5. Randize

Randize Affiliate affiliate

Yes I can vouch they are still... highly effective. I've just recently started doing them, and got my keyword from page 100+ to page 2 now.

6. nathaniell

nathaniell Affiliate affiliate

What's the point of using a PBN if you know it's going to destroy your site at some point? Google is only getting more effective at finding link schemes.

7. Randize

Randize Affiliate affiliate

Yup, there's definitely a risk in getting your domain or pbn deindex and affecting your ranking. The point is you find a niche that you can attack, rinse and repeat your strategy. As long as you can make money this way and make a sustainable income (positive cashflow), who cares if one or more of your pbn gets affected.

That said, there are points you can take care to avoid getting flag by Google. This strategy can absolutely be long term.

8. Webmaster.Xochitl

Webmaster.Xochitl Affiliate affiliate

Yes, in order to rank effectively and reliably you would have to construct a Private Blog Network (PBN's).

Featured Resources (View All)

MI