The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is Link Exchange still work in SEO?

martinlinga

affiliate
Hi, I'm Richard,

Is Link Exchange still work on SEO, anyone who still doing it, let me know, actually, I'm open with that Idea.

Yeah, it does work but you have to be very careful though. Means, you have to do it smartly otherwise google algorithm can penalize both the websites. One of my sites was penalized about a year ago. Since then I am avoiding link exchange as much as possible.

Simply put, reciprocal links are against Google's Webmaster Guidelines. If your site is abusing backlinks – if you're trying to manipulate search seo results by exchanging links your website runs a high risk of being penalized by Google.

Link exchanges are easy to track. And when you get penalized all the efforts will go for a toss.

So its better to invest your time on other strategies.

Hello

Most conventional SEO's (especially those who aren't deeply involved with the hyperlink building distance ) would strongly counsel against all kinds of link exchanges. It's correct, exchanging and swapping connections is an extremely divisive topic at search engine optimization and also links the construction community, and also most pros choose to use different strategies.

Hi, I'm Richard,

Is Link Exchange still work on SEO, anyone who still doing it, let me know, actually, I'm open with that Idea.
The answer is yes and no, it depends on webste to website. Some agree to link, some you have to pay for like and some will link back to you for sharing their article with your audiences.

Reciprocal links are still used to boost SEO and site authority, but they can also do the opposite.

The best reciprocal links are those that actually send traffic from the link
More traffic is great, and tells Google that specific content is popular, but the test for SEO is user experience
Focus most of your effort on content and user experience, not links

Site Penalization (Manual Action) Simply put, reciprocal links are against Google's Webmaster Guidelines. If your site is abusing backlinks – if you're trying to manipulate search results by exchanging links – your website runs a high risk of being penalized by Google.

banners
Back