The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Offline CPA in UK

Yes, we never know till we try it. Of course there are positive ratings for the gig. Looking forward for this case study, K ..

So when are you planning to do this case study? I feel this should be in an upcoming, event based hot niche and the people whom we deliver the flyers should be laser-targeted and dying to get the offer.

Is there any restrictions to deliver flyers into post box in UK ? Or i can simple make flyers and go around and put in any post box.

Thanks in advance.

I tried oliver22's gigs out and they were excellent!!! He delivered quickly and I saw a huge increase in demand on my site / business.

Definitely worth ordering!

Is there any restrictions to deliver flyers into post box in UK ? Or i can simple make flyers and go around and put in any post box.

Hi, I am in the UK. Yes there are plenty of things to consider....

The mail preference service, UK advertising and publication regulations, and other regulations which cover companies and sole traders (any form of business/trading)

Failure to comply can result in been taken to court by trading standards and fined.

The mail preference service, UK advertising and publication regulations, and other regulations which cover companies and sole traders (any form of business/trading)

Failure to comply can result in been taken to court by trading standards and fined.
Have you had much success mate with offline in the UK? i want to give it a go myself!

Have you had much success mate with offline in the UK? i want to give it a go myself!

Not tried offline methods with affiliate marketing, however, have used them for my own business and the services that I used to provide.

Can you show where you read those rules please ?

MI
Back