The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Offline CPA in UK

lokiys

Get your fix Ninja!
Is there any restrictions to deliver flyers into post box in UK ? Or i can simple make flyers and go around and put in any post box.

Thanks in advance.

Is there any restrictions to deliver flyers into post box in UK ? Or i can simple make flyers and go around and put in any post box.

Thanks in advance.

No sure about the laws, but i know the post office itself offer a flyer distribution service - this may clear some answers up?

I don't live in the UK but I do travel there and have friends living there. I doubt whether there is anything that will prevent you form delivering flyers into mailboxes but it is a tedious time-consuming task and is best outsourced to a flier distribution company.

I sent already email to Concil and asked about this, will wait answer...
And no i will deliver flyers it self this is for free and i can deliver 1k in 6 hours. Had a job 3 years ago in one flyer distribution company and i know about that, and if it will convert good i'll take some workers as well...

No did not get any replay to email. I need to call to some numbers but now i'm not in UK any more so I will do that later in this summer. :)
You could try outsourcing it in Fiverr. I see a few gigs where they design and deliver Flyers in UK. Maybe you could negotiate with them?

He pushes into mail boxes, maybe upon negotiation with him, he could deliver to our targeted places like college campus, or coffee shop etc?

Correct me if I'm missing the point mail boxes as in letter box(UK) or the big red mail box? as if red box only postmen will pick this up?

Very interesting - and he prints it out - time to get a case study together after the weekend :)

This is more than impossible print out and deliver to 500 mail boxes. General price for 1000 flyers are 40 GBP, only for delivery.
And you never know all 1000 flyers are delivered or not.

MI
Back