The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

No wonder Google is number 1

temi

affiliate
I wonder when the idiots that run sites like Yahoo will learn that people like simplicity. I needed a service, I had to login with my Yahoo ID, i know I created one about 6 years ago.... just look at the form and all the information I need to remember just to recover my id. On the other hand, with Google all you need to supply is your email address or some other simple stuff that uniquely identify you. Because what I need from Yahoo is really not important and I cannot be bothers or remember all the daft question they are asking me I just leave whatever it was I was going to do..., I think this has happen to me now about 2-3 time, just abandoning stuff I want to do on Yahoo because of their idiotic complicated and unnecessary things.

I feel better after getting that off my chest :)

Attachments

• nowonder.jpg
    nowonder.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 10
Totally agree - check out the adding a new url to Yahoo. Yet again you need to login to submit a fresh website.

What bothers me even more about Yahoo - even if you logged in the main Yahoo interface you have to re-login to every other area (like MyBlogLog, SiteExplorer etc.)
In some cases you even have to register again...

With Google - after you login once all areas are accessible until you logout.

Just wondering what MSN is going to do now that is trying to fight back for the place under the sun...

They have a huge fight on this hand, I think on Alexa, MSN used to be number 2 and google number 3, its the other way round since the last few months

I totally agree with you Temi

Yahoo ask too many questions to obtain a lost password, when all that is required, is an email address

banners
Back