The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Niche finder software

ceanunobi

affiliate
Hello Y'all,
I'm a newbie in affiliate marketing who is presently studying the super affiliate handbook written by rosalind gardner. In this book Rosalind suggests a particular software known as the 'niche finder software" which according to her one can obtain this software from Niche Market | Keyword Research | Online Marketing Service | Small Business web design .the software is being said to be able to generrate the following charts
-relevance chart
-detailed statistics sorted by relevance
-Potential chart
-detailed statistics sorted by potential
-demand-to-supply chart
-detailed statistics sorted by demand-to-supply
-supply chart
-detailed statistics sorted by supply
-demand chart
-detailed statistics sorted by demand.
all this charts would give you results based on your interested keywords.but rigt now my earnest problem is that i dont know how to obtain this software.can anyone render any help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ceanunobi,

Their order page appears to be broken. Their contact form works though so I'd let them know their order page is down and ask how you can order.

I think a niche should be determined based on your personal interests, not on what some software tells you ... just my 2 cents.

You said

but rigt now my earnest problem is that i dont know how to obtain this software.can anyone render any help?

I was saying it looks like the site you linked to is where you could buy it but the order page was broken. I thought that's why you were asking how you could get it, because the site would not let you order it.

confusion

Hello Y'all,
I'm a newbie in affiliate marketing who is presently studying the super affiliate handbook written by rosalind gardner. In this book Rosalind suggests a particular software known as the 'niche finder software" which according to her one can obtain this software from ... the software is being said to be able to generrate the following charts
-relevance chart
-detailed statistics sorted by relevance
-Potential chart
-detailed statistics sorted by potential
-demand-to-supply chart
-detailed statistics sorted by demand-to-supply
-supply chart
-detailed statistics sorted by supply
-demand chart
-detailed statistics sorted by demand.
all this charts would give you results based on your interested keywords.but rigt now my earnest problem is that i dont know how to obtain this software.can anyone render any help?

A lot of this type of software simply confuses most people - and they make very basic mistakes

I got an email from someone who used market samurai to analyze a search phrase I gave him - and he completely messed up - and was looking at the wrong thing

Micro Niche Finder is much simpler software and will tell you what you need to know without confusing you

There are 2 things you need to know:
1/ have other web site owners failed to do basic SEO on their page - and left the door open for you to grab a spot on the #1 serps page?

2/ can you hold on to your newly aquired page #1 position by simply getting a few backlinks to your new page?

Unless you're going to get involved in ppc, then micro niche finder is quick and easy - I almost said foolproof but I'm sure some people still won't get it!

I find Micro Niche Finder easy to use, however, I wouldn't dive straight into a niche just because you get a green light from the software. You've got to take a good look at those ranking on page 1 of Google to see what the competition is like. How many competitors in the market is pretty irrelevant as you are only interested in page 1. Market Samurai is great, I only really use it to look at the Strength of Competition stats, but you can find that out with free SEO plugins for Firefox. I only really use MNF for the keyword search, you can do that for free with Google Adwords Keyword Tool

Cheers

MI
Back