The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where do I find email newsletters from my niche?

anandsrinivasan

affiliate
I want to reach out to targeted buyers through email newsletters. What would be a good strategy to identify potential newsletter publishers to reach out to? At the moment, I am trying this with Google Search and Substack. Want to see if there are easier and automated ways to do this.

Newsletter Publishers? Never heard of such a thing. Are you looking for someone, or a team, to write newsletters for you? That would require a copywriter, and with specific skills to write in your niches and with prior experience in writing copy for conversions.

Newsletters are typically one of many steps in a funnel. Do you have a funnel, or funnels already created for marketing to your niches?

I meant people with newsletters related to specific topics. Substack is a good example - it's a platform where anyone can launch and monetize their own email newsletter. And there are publishers with thousands of subscribers for specific topics.

But outside of Substack, I am keen to find such newsletters for very specific topics. Google Search is definitely one way to do it (for example, I can search for "instagram marketing" and find websites that write on this topic, and see if they have an email subscription form on their site). Keen to know if there are other potential ways to discover such mailing lists.

Interesting concept. It's basically guest posting using a central hub for the guest posters while hoping it will increase your own readership on a paid basis.

I can see this as a bit limiting because it's reliant on the Substacks readership. I don't see this reaching new audiences outside of the Substack reach.

In my experience writing my own content, whether for emails or site content, provides a far more valuable and responsive engagement with my subscribers. The only times I provide any form of curated content is with JV's and contemporaries in my niches with equal, or greater, successes compared to my own.

MI
Back