The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Niche Affiliate Marketing

Codrut_Turcanu

affiliate
Hi there,

In your opinion, what's the best way to do niche
affiliate marketing and why do you think it is so?

Thank you in advance,
Codrut Turcanu

It always depends on the niche and how much competition there is. You don't want to market a popular brand of tampons the same way you would an e-book from ClickBank.

It's all in the sales pitch; what is your audience looking for and how is x product the solution? People need to be told these kinds of things.

One of the most successful ways (not the only way) to do niche affiliate marketing is to test and optimize Google AdWords campaigns. However, the price that you will be paying to experiment campaigns and ad copies will be very high unless you really get things moving on the first try.

Another way, which most newbies will prefer is to setup a review site, promote the site and get link ranked high in search engines via article marketing and social bookmarking.

I hope the above explanation helps.

There are two ways to go about it. The 'free' method and the paid one.

Why I say 'free' is that it only costs you your time. The fundamental idea is to get someone to click on your affiliate link and go through with a certain action i.e buy something or sign up....

You can either use paid advertising to drive traffic or you can set up a blog/squidoo lens etc and use articles and/or SEO methods to get your visitors.

Niche Affiliate Marketing : Focus in on a good Niche

When building your marketing efforts Niche keep in mind things are trial and error and lots of testing. Think of your self as a scientist with a beaker - it takes time to find the right mix and once your Niche is focused the profits can be explosive. Test lots - narrow down to a deeper Niche.

-Luke

Re: Choose The Right Niche

The most important step of this process is to choose the right niche for business promotion. You will have to do some research in this step of the niche affiliate marketing program. Some good choices here involve using Google Trends or eBay. Another choice used by marketers affiliated with a digital products involves going to click bank and locating a product that you would want to purchase for the specific niche. You can also incorporate off-line methods into this process by flipping through magazines and taking note of the advertisements you come across. If they are there then they have already been researched by large marketing firms and found to be productive.

SEO in one word
By the way why does your name sound vaguely familiar Codrut?
I feel a google search coming on:D

MI
Back