The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie? Start Earning $1/Day with Me! Without Spending $0.01!

Yeah, maybe that's the problem I guess.

The username greatly increase the conversion rate and it's really critical, it's part of the marketing strategy.
But seemly now that I should consider your idea too. Maybe picture represent more?
Yeah, just create profile pic that represents niche. Test without changing username :)

seriously I'm tired of creating account and it buried soon after few days.

Understandable! Sucks to put in so much time and effort for nothing.

You know what I like best about this thread? Watching you keep going, no matter what has happened!

3Ks5QdT.jpg

~

Understandable! Sucks to put in so much time and effort for nothing.

You know what I like best about this thread? Watching you keep going, no matter what has happened!

3Ks5QdT.jpg

~
That's what make me specials. :D
Well, it's hard to believe but I came from Zero, so I'm really tough on focusing on one subject.

Update:
Added another 67 account to my 3rd batch, a total of 134 account now.
3 out of 134 account are banned, these account will not do anything but store in the freezer for days.

So the 1st batch of account have 25 of them banned totally, they are aged account which previously have their username change twice in a delay of 1 month period. These aged account are 7 months old +
I have no idea what's going on, because IG is not that strict in the pass.

My earning dropped greatly to $8 a day now and I'm seeking for ways to get those account safe from ban!
If this fail, I will fail entirely!

At least, my cost are fairly low, I don't receive any big impact on spending, just time that consume over these months.

Hi game333,
I know im kinda new here but i have some experience in this method, but im rly lazy when it comes to creating accounts so i scale it up rly slowly.
First of all, Instagram bring a BANHAMMER to all of us these days and it suck.
Ive burned through 30 accounts when i was learning some algo behaviour.
Changing link, changing account login and changing phone/email - ive called them HARD ACTIONS, their bring too much attention to IG POLICE, so dont use them so often. Now when ive learned(2 months) something my accounts can live better.
I managed to maintain my accs for 1 month without bans, but ive made a mistake and all get banned. I think they can live much longer without that mistake, 1 link per more than 2 accs was my mistake, so avoid this. Go for cheap .xyz domains or do some redirecting - shorteners doesnt work here, try a blogspot redirect, etc. Creating IG accounts its like creating your own PBN network:
- different usernames(not connected at all, dont do this myaccount001,myaccount002, etc.)
- password doesnt matter here(but im using 10 diff pws)
- different name
- different profile image(ig can track MD5 hash and EXIF i think, so use some software to change them)
- DONT EVEN USE these words in description,username, or even in custom shortener(like bit.ly/freefollowers)
HACK, CHEAT, FREE, etc. instead of this use 1337 lang like FR33 CH3A7 H4CK it worked for me :). Almost all of accounts with these prohibited keywords got banned.
- use 1 proxy per 2/3 accounts (2 is much safer, sometimes i cant pass through 3rd registration)
- use dedicated proxies(shared sucks or i was unlucky)
- use different link shorteners (url in bio shortened > redirect > main landing page or .xyz domain shortened in your bio - remember dont use 1 url more than two times)
- when u shortenin your url try to use random digits in shortener extension like (bit.ly/12hsa14sU) this is save, cause some of custom shorteners are instantly banned by IG(someone could took i. e. bit.ly/freefollowers before u, and when u use it on ig they'll ban u instantly)
- use prepaid simcard to phone verify your accounts(they are rly cheap in my country)
- Im not buying accounts, im creating them, bcause i have control to not trigger HARD ACTIONS. I just put all my stuff immediately after registration.
I hope it will help You, Im still learning cause IG algorythm changing, im not a guru or mentor, i just share my knowledge.
KEEP IT UP game333 and DONT FUCKIN GIVE UP! Be a motivation to all those ppl. GREAT THREAD! Sorry for my mistakes english its not my native language.
Regards,
quadro

PS. When i was writing this I've earned 3$ :D

Hi game333,
I know im kinda new here but i have some experience in this method, but im rly lazy when it comes to creating accounts so i scale it up rly slowly.
Changing link, changing account login and changing phone/email - ive called them HARD ACTIONS, their bring too much attention to IG POLICE, so dont use them so often. Now when ive learned(2 months) something my accounts can live better.
I managed to maintain my accs for 1 month without bans, but ive made a mistake and all get banned. I think they can live much longer without that mistake, 1 link per more than 2 accs was my mistake, so avoid this. Go for cheap .xyz domains or do some redirecting - shorteners doesnt work here, try a blogspot redirect, etc. Creating IG accounts its like creating your own PBN network:
- different usernames(not connected at all, dont do this myaccount001,myaccount002, etc.)
- different name
- different profile image(ig can track MD5 hash and EXIF i think, so use some software to change them)
- DONT EVEN USE these words in description,username, or even in custom shortener(like bit.ly/freefollowers)
HACK, CHEAT, FREE, etc. instead of this use 1337 lang like FR33 CH3A7 H4CK it worked for me :). Almost all of accounts with these prohibited keywords got banned.
- use 1 proxy per 2/3 accounts (2 is much safer, sometimes i cant pass through 3rd registration)
- use different link shorteners (url in bio shortened > redirect > main landing page or .xyz domain shortened in your bio - remember dont use 1 url more than two times)
- when u shortenin your url try to use random digits in shortener extension like (bit.ly/12hsa14sU) this is save, cause some of custom shorteners are instantly banned by IG(someone could took i. e. bit.ly/freefollowers before u, and when u use it on ig they'll ban u instantly)
- use prepaid simcard to phone verify your accounts(they are rly cheap in my country)
- Im not buying accounts, im creating them, bcause i have control to not trigger HARD ACTIONS. I just put all my stuff immediately after registration.
I hope it will help You, Im still learning cause IG algorythm changing, im not a guru or mentor, i just share my knowledge.
KEEP IT UP game333 and DONT FUCKIN GIVE UP! Be a motivation to all those ppl. GREAT THREAD! Sorry for my mistakes english its not my native language.
Regards,
quadro

Great info, man. Really appreciate it :)

Hi game333,
- different name
Regards,
quadro

Oh my god, you should have been award for a Gold if you open a topic. :D

Your information are gold are never seen anyone here share them, you're Unique, and really, I appreciate you for sharing them to the community.

It deserve you made $3 while writing this post, I hope you can $30 writing an extra large post.

What your telling are true and I experienced them really often, I wrote it on my first OGMobi thread and seems flushed away by many post so, I even forgot about it to.

It's costly to buy .xyz domain for each account instead, I did a BlogSpot redirection, Google are capped you from creating 2 BlogSpot sub domain every X minute, so it's time consuming to create a lot, so I made a script which opening a few browser in separate proxy with all command automate, while I just need to prepare the text to enter them.

After that, I shorten them with Bit.ly

I'm aware of the username stuff and I usually made them in odd number of orderly like,
0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144 (The Fibonacci Numbers! LOL)

And yes, the word free, or giveaway, or hack, or win, or bonus, or....
Can easily trigger a ban, but I used fr33, and I get banned too, so no idea at all what are they up to.

Somehow, if you have aged account having 7 account in a proxy is no problem, and I did that.

Dedicate proxy are expensive, I usually use them for 3 to 5 accounts, well it depends on your account quality.

I get ban waves sometimes for all account in that particular proxy, not sure why. Maybe the IG police hire a detector?

You learned the even hard way, you create account and you maintain them, this is tough man.

I admire your steps, and appreciate you to spend some of your time sharing these information.

No I will not give up till I make $50 a day, just having issue with editing account now, but I don't think IG Police can catch 100% of spam! No way!

Update:
Run the 3rd batch of account and some of them got password reset, 15 of them get banned. :(
19 out of 67 banned.

67 of them are done in the same way, but how come they ban bit by bit?

Update:
Run the 3rd batch of account and some of them got password reset, 15 of them get banned. :(
19 out of 67 banned.

67 of them are done in the same way, but how come they ban bit by bit?

Who can understand the big sites' algorithms and mysterious ways? They don't want us to know.

but I used fr33, and I get banned too

I imagine that they are on to little tricks like that.

Can you substitute with words like, "no cost" "no charge" "keep your money in wallet"....stuff like that?

i will Show You What To Do Brother I like This Forum Hmm
Now
Wher You Use Bit.ly Or Adf.ly Rederector These Web Sites Are Using Some this Fast In rederction Like
<?
header(); // PHP Fcuntion Can Be Detected Easily
?>

Now What You Have To Do IS don't Use Them
Instad of that For Each Account Use A domain Name And Upload Your Landing Page and try to Change Some Thing In the Sounrce Code Of your Landing Page

if You saw Your Slef You have to use html meta refresh Instead
But i recommand the first Solution
I hope That Helps
Give Me Your Skype I wanna Contact You I have Some Thing Else To Talk To you about or PM me

By the way, I recently read that you should not start liking and commenting right away. Apparently, IG sees that as a red flag.

Wherever I was reading (sorry, can't remember), said that instead you should post a couple of photos a day, spaced apart, until you have at least ten on your account. Wait until a week or so has passed then start liking and commenting and keep posting your own photos.

Maybe that would help?
Update:
Have listen to trick similar to what @azgold said...
Instead of a week, I waited it 4 days.

Moved from 88 accounts to following task and bam!
Banned again.

Somehow I'm confuse with the numbers now, which I didn't did the record precisely.
I guess the 3rd batch has now have 134 accounts.

And 30 of out of 134 accounts are banned.
19 of out of 67 accounts were made last week, and 11 were banned after assign following task like, first 10 follow and bam, ban.

Well, I will still build account, the ban seems random.

i have the same Problem i HAVE AN ACCOUNT with normal Name
When i created an other One Using Hacking and Names Like That Got Blocked Immediately

This is so crazy, after assigning the following task too 134 accounts.
Mass ban!

Another 49 account got banned from account that made this week and the past.
79 out of 134

Well others all receive a password reset.

Sigh man, how to scale with these ban.

Anyway,
104 Impression, 79 Clicks, 23 Conversions, $6.65 Payout for
75 to 120 follows for

Today, I will make 50s account what mention by @tyoussef
Let's see will it survive the waves.

Update:
Just after the password reset is done, another 12 of them were "Sorry, this user is inactive"
Man, 91 of 134 account is banned.

How am I to continue this journey.

Added 32 accounts, named this the 4th batch.
As suggestion from @tyoussef these account will not have their username changed, instead having pic and that's all!

Added 75 accounts to the 3rd batch, but these account are still on warming up stage like, log in for X minute a day. I will leave it for a few days and start the following task, instead of throwing all the account at once, I will make it 10 by 10 per day, it's so heartache that you spend countless hour just to build accounts.

Since the mass banning was introduced, I think I have made for 600 accounts and over 80% to 90% were banned! Which before this, won't happen it that way.

Last edited:
Update:
Just after the password reset is done, another 12 of them were "Sorry, this user is inactive"
Man, 91 of 134 account is banned.

How am I to continue this journey.

Added 32 accounts, named this the 4th batch.
As suggestion from @tyoussef these account will not have their username changed, instead having pic and that's all!

Added 75 accounts to the 3rd batch, but these account are still on warming up stage like, log in for X minute a day. I will leave it for a few days and start the following task, instead of throwing all the account at once, I will make it 10 by 10 per day, it's so heartache that you spend countless hour just to build accounts.

Since the mass banning was introduced, I think I have made for 600 accounts and over 80% to 90% were banned! Which before this, won't happen it that way.
Instagram is playing smart, your job is to play smarter.

Stop doing so much accounts at once, give it a breath. We don't know how they do it, but in some way, they know you have been creating too much accounts, no matter the proxy. The safe way: 4 accounts MAX per day. This will assure you don't get mass banned.

Secondly, don't make generic usernames, I mean by this, hack_1, hack_2, hack_3, hack_4, hack_5, this are easy fish for IG, make each account UNIQUE, they don't see words like Hack, or Free, that's bullshit, all my accounts have this words on their username and are active right now. They see another metrics.

Another thing, use one picture per account, MD5 can be recognized easily by them. Don't play the same game you were playing last week. Be smarter.

I know that semi-automated account creation is cool and fast, but it is no more a gold mine, IG got smarter than that, you need to move too!

The best success for you pal.

Instagram is playing smart, your job is to play smarter.

Stop doing so much accounts at once, give it a breath. We don't know how they do it, but in some way, they know you have been creating too much accounts, no matter the proxy. The safe way: 4 accounts MAX per day. This will assure you don't get mass banned.

Secondly, don't make generic usernames, I mean by this, hack_1, hack_2, hack_3, hack_4, hack_5, this are easy fish for IG, make each account UNIQUE, they don't see words like Hack, or Free, that's bullshit, all my accounts have this words on their username and are active right now. They see another metrics.

Another thing, use one picture per account, MD5 can be recognized easily by them. Don't play the same game you were playing last week. Be smarter.

I know that semi-automated account creation is cool and fast, but it is no more a gold mine, IG got smarter than that, you need to move too!

The best success for you pal.
Thanks for your input bro, I'm confident is that, I don't have smarter brain then the Instagram Team.

That's weird, I connect to 1 proxy for each account at a time to edit the account.

As for the username I've followed the advise of @quadro , or similar to his.
Instead of 1, 2, 3, 4. I make it randomly from 1 to 99999.

For MD5, the picture are randomly generate thru a web-ware, so I don't think their MD5 are equally for what I've checked.

All account follow different rules but editing the account straight after loggin in.
I've tried account that I warm up first for few days, and changed their username after.
It's the same result.

What I know is, adding links to profile trigger red flags. Which I have never skip this before.

Oh well, I think I should write a checklist and group them for split testing lol, but am really lazy to think lately.

I don't have smarter brain then the Instagram Team.
The Instagram Team motivation for banning is NONE, just they salary, compare your motivation. You may not have a smarter brain than them right now, but don't forget the brain is a muscle, that's why we are here, train it.

As for the username I've followed the advise of @quadro , or similar to his.
Instead of 1, 2, 3, 4. I make it randomly from 1 to 99999.
This is really easy for them to ban all your accounts, if your account is freeinstafollowers, and you make a lot of generic usernames from that, like freeinstafollowers185, freeinstafollowers672, freeinstafollowers23, actually, the rule you are using is the same they use to ban your accounts, they just set the base username+random(1, 99999), and mass ban all of them.

Think as the Instagram Team, and move one step further.

Best to you pal.

MI
Back