The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie? Start Earning $1/Day with Me! Without Spending $0.01!

Update:

So I have restart literally everything now, and added 33 accounts for this "Niche", "Program", Free IG Followers or whatever you would like to name it. Will soon be adding more, just need to check how many account will be in the blacklist when I changed the username.

So I will be start to follow about 80 to 120 user today, and add 20 to 40 every 3rd day.
E.g.

1st - 80 ~ 120
4th - 100 ~ 160
7th - 120 ~ 200
10th - 140 ~ 240

This may seems slow, but what can you expect when IG is strict.

Anyway, I will be updating the guide soon, for people who have low funded and wish to scale up as soon as possible.
I've notice a couple of people sign up under my links and didn't not start.

I wonder why is this happen.

If you have any question, please post it on the guide or here so I can guide you to start somehow.

The earning is dumped since I stopped the project as advised by @Virtus I've picked the wrong niche.

You know that old saying....Slow and steady wins the race.

Sometimes, you just have to work with it, within their system rules. Or at least pretend to. ;)
Yeah you're right, just pity the time I've spent on configurate these account.

Anyway, after changing like 20s of username account, 5 got banned within 18 hours.
I don't know if all of them got banned, let's wait another 24 hour and see.

Oh they are aged account, over 8 months period.

in your second journey you make money from instagram too or not ?
if yes how the accont there not getting baned like in this journey ?

in your second journey you make money from instagram too or not ?
if yes how the accont there not getting baned like in this journey ?
That's last time, now IG is strict.
I can't control their algo, can't avoid.
My aged account tanked one by one, sad.

So, are you thinking that you'll continue or try a new method?
Okay update, another 4 account got banned, I think...
I will be trying a new method of creating an account, I will let you all know if it works after few days.

Instagram~ So strict nowadays.

This time I will change 50 username from a these new batch of accounts.
Basically 2 weeks old.

And left them untouched for a while, and start working.
Let's see if they will get banned somehow.

Edit:
Another 3 account got banned, a total of 12 account got banned over the 20s account username changed.

Last edited:
Update:
Very disappointing, a lot of my account got banned after changing username.
I guess 21 out of 28

There's even one user got banned without placing a link.

I'm trying various method to have an account safe from ban to continue this journey.

Headache one.

Update:
I tried the method mention on some forum, change their username first and wait for 48 hours then run the account, and yet!
Still getting ban. While those old old account don't suffer such problem.

Waiting 2 problem at the moment, first OGAds didn't fix the lander and second, Instagram getting stricter than ever.

There's even one user got banned without placing a link.

Why would that be? They didn't even give you a chance to violate their TOS. Well, aside from having extra accounts but how would they know that if you're using proxies?

You are making mass liking or something?
I can list it down what I did haha.

20s of 8 month old account switch their username accordingly to the niche name.
Start follow 25 to 100 people since when they change their username.
A couple days passes, like 3 to 6 days, I notice these account started to get banned one by one.
About 21 of them got ban.

Second batch, edit their username, haven't added any picture or bio yet or links, just username.
4 of them, and like a few day passes, 1 of them got banned.

Another batch, I follow some forum, built 7 account(just changed their username and links) and left them untouched for 48 hours(I waited 72 hours).
Next morning, 2 out of 7 got banned.

So...
Any idea bro? I can't trouble shoot them.
The account that changed username before this period are all fine.

Update:

Second batch of account, another 1 of 4 got banned, only 2 survives.

Third batch of account, total of 3 of 7 account got banned after following like 25 to 100 a day.

Mission Impossible Special Edition: Instagram?

By the way, I recently read that you should not start liking and commenting right away. Apparently, IG sees that as a red flag.

Wherever I was reading (sorry, can't remember), said that instead you should post a couple of photos a day, spaced apart, until you have at least ten on your account. Wait until a week or so has passed then start liking and commenting and keep posting your own photos.

Maybe that would help?

By the way, I recently read that you should not start liking and commenting right away. Apparently, IG sees that as a red flag.

Wherever I was reading (sorry, can't remember), said that instead you should post a couple of photos a day, spaced apart, until you have at least ten on your account. Wait until a week or so has passed then start liking and commenting and keep posting your own photos.

Maybe that would help?
They are permanent ban, when I try to reset my pass it shows "This sorry is not active".
Oh well.

That's a great information!
I will try this method as well on the four batch, seriously I'm tired of creating account and it buried soon after few days.

Update:
(4 out of 67 of account get banned on the 3rd batch)
I added 60 account on the 3rd batch and start running.
Let's see how many will get ban this time.

Sick my income has been largely reduce to about $8 a day.

i think the propblem is you are using the same Website in all accounts
that's Why They all get Banned
iF not How Come instagram ban all of your accounts

You also get banned when u change username. Maybe try not to change usernames? Maybe it's not that bad to leave a random one.

IMO, when you change username, IG consider it as a new account and threat them like new ones. Dunno, just a guess.

i think the propblem is you are using the same Website in all accounts
that's Why They all get Banned
iF not How Come instagram ban all of your accounts
Yeah, maybe that's the problem I guess.

You also get banned when u change username. Maybe try not to change usernames? Maybe it's not that bad to leave a random one.

IMO, when you change username, IG consider it as a new account and threat them like new ones. Dunno, just a guess.

The username greatly increase the conversion rate and it's really critical, it's part of the marketing strategy.
But seemly now that I should consider your idea too. Maybe picture represent more?

banners
Back