The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie? Start Earning $1/Day with Me! Without Spending $0.01!

Day 1:
So I added 30 Instagram account in total.
Run and BAM, 23 out of 30 require phone verification, after phone verification all require password reset.

The whole day it made like.
5 Impressions, 5 Clicks, 0 Conversion.

Exhaust...

"Request for a Instagram Followers lander or whatever niche you would like to have, this is an sample"

i am sorry if i misunderstood this part, 'Instagram Followers' is a niche?

"Request for a Instagram Followers lander or whatever niche you would like to have, this is an sample"

i am sorry if i misunderstood this part, 'Instagram Followers' is a niche?

I'm sorry if you don't get the point, wording is just to bring out the sense.
You can say no Instagram Follower is not a niche in your part.

Day 2:
Receive 4 Impression and 3 Clicks, 0 Conversion.

Soon after I phone verify these account, it get password reset. 14 out of 30 of them.

Will fix again soon.

Day 3:
Okay! Silly me! I haven't added any link to the profile, no wonder I did not get any clicks, or the link has been removed or I don't know. Temp memory, oh well I forgot.

Anyway, after adjusting the links on the 14th hour of the day, I've made.

$0.60 today.

Silly me!

Day 4:
Seems starting to get the numbers now.

28 Impressions, 27 Clicks, 2 Conversions, $0.75, 7.4% Conversion Rate.

CR is fairly low, normally it should be above 20%.

These 30 accounts follow around 80 to 120 users per day.

Total of 2,400 to 3,600 users per day.

I heard people doing manual following and get $6 per account.
He must ne knowing what he do.

Day 5:
3 out of 30 account get banned, 14 out of 28 account require password reset. 16 hour of standby.

30 Impressions, 25 Clicks, 5 Conversions, $0.62, 20% Conversion Rate.

Will increase the follow amount in.. Maybe tomorrow or days later..

Newly edit account are headache.

These account are 7 months old account yet they still suffer from these securities.

Sorry for the late update, didn't touch the PC for 2 days now.
Another account get banned, other than that, 14 out of 27 account get password reset again.
I don't know when it reset, since I didn't online, I didn't work on it.

Day 6:
24, 21, 5, $1.53

Day 7:
23, 14, 1, $0.05

Day 8:
26, 21, 7, $2.4

So each account made approximate $0.05 - $0.08

I dont recommend you using the same phone number for verificating more than one account, play safe and smart. I know some proxies have problems recieving sms and even mails, you can make the phone acc. and mail acc. in your home IP, but make one per account, dont share data between them. Just an advice.

Update:
Oh snap, I didn't realized I wrote a wrong format on the script and didn't update the accounts with links lol.
No wonder it turn it out that way, anyway,

Day 9:
27, 18, 4, $1.18

Day 10:
32, 18, 1, $0.25

Will update the links on to the account soon.

I dont recommend you using the same phone number for verificating more than one account, play safe and smart. I know some proxies have problems recieving sms and even mails, you can make the phone acc. and mail acc. in your home IP, but make one per account, dont share data between them. Just an advice.
Yeah good idea, it's true when comes on detecting fraud, since FB is smart, IG won't be exceptional.

Hi, I tried to register but I have a new account, and I don't have most of the information required, is there any way around this? Thanks in advance.

Day 11:
Don't know what happened, 20 out of 27 require phone verification. Thought of increasing the following count today but IG is strict!

31, 33, 9, $2.57

Hi, I tried to register but I have a new account, and I don't have most of the information required, is there any way around this? Thanks in advance.
What information you are to require? Isn't that just require you an email address, first name and last name and password?

What information you are to require? Isn't that just require you an email address, first name and last name and password?

Alright, I managed to register, but when I go to the download apps page, I can't download the apps or move past it? Any solutions?

Alright, I managed to register, but when I go to the download apps page, I can't download the apps or move past it? Any solutions?
Perhaps you don't have a smart phone, I assume.
Aside from smart phone, you can try web browser or Phone emulator like the popular one BlueStack, or GenyMotion(less ram consume but needa manually install Google apps), and other software.

Update:
Have all links updated, and phone verified all account no problem as of now, let's see how much I can make with 27 accounts.

MI
Back