The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie penetration into paid traffic: couple of questions!

akumadxl

affiliate
Hello Fixters,

Recently, I feel so lost and hopeless in the A.M world. Then I remember that I am an official MEMBER of Affiliate Fix/Dojo and felt much better! I have this valuable resource right in front of me. I just need to learn how to fully utilize this resource.

I just got off my 1st campaign that consists of a website of a specific niche. Create the website off of Word Press and paid for the hosting and all that. I slap on some Amazon associate products that is relevant to the site. That took me 2 weeks to do, which is not bad considering that I dove right in the AM world on January 19th of this year.

So with my first campaign into free traffic, I need to optimize it for SEO and figure that I will hire third party to do that. Also, I think that I change the format of a blog and into a shop that sells amazon products that is related to the niche. I got this idea from ZombieMerc.com. But I thought to myself that this campaign is merely for me to get to know the basic and get my fingers wet. I learn two things out of this website: Free traffic takes a lot of time and its highly competitive. I had the misconception that free traffic is simple.

Now, I want to get my fingers wet with CPA with paid traffic. According to Wiki, I need to apply myself to a Affiliate Network. But couldn't I do this myself without a Affiliate Network. So my questions in regards to CPA campaign are:

1. Will the Affiliate Network provide me with a Virtual Private Server, Mobile Adnetwork, tracker, and mobile offer? What will it provide for me to strategically succeed?

2. What is benefit of an Affiliate Network? What is recommended for a newbie for a CPA campaign?

3. Do you think its worth it to attend the Affiliate Summit Conference or any other conferences? My personal style is that I love to network with other in person, even if its out of town. Do you guys recommend any conference for newbies?

4. Out of all the A.M. pricing model (CPA, CPM, CPC, etc), which one do think is easiest to penetrate for a newbie paid traffic?

The beginning of anything is the hardest. I have to keep the pace moving and need more campaigns under my belt regardless if it fail or succeeds. Thank you and I hope to hear from you Fixters!!!!!

Last edited:
Yes, free traffic is hard these days, but paid traffic is not easier.

I suggest to look at this What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

1. I think you didn't get what an affiliate network or CPA is. An affiliate network doesn't provide you with trackers or hosting, they will give you offers which you promote and get your share.

2. Again, you need to understand what an affiliate network is first.

3. They are good, but you need to learn the basics before going there, unless the conference is for total beginners.

4. CPA is the most popular and easy to get into. The other ones are mostly used when you already have traffic to your website and you want to monetize it.

If you're going to affiliate marketing route you need to be patient and eager to learn. At this stage you'll have hundreds of questions that need to be answered so I suggest to look into AffiliateFix newbies section, it will help you a lot.

Yes, free traffic is hard these days, but paid traffic is not easier.

I suggest to look at this What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

1. I think you didn't get what an affiliate network or CPA is. An affiliate network doesn't provide you with trackers or hosting, they will give you offers which you promote and get your share.

2. Again, you need to understand what an affiliate network is first.

3. They are good, but you need to learn the basics before going there, unless the conference is for total beginners.

4. CPA is the most popular and easy to get into. The other ones are mostly used when you already have traffic to your website and you want to monetize it.

If you're going to affiliate marketing route you need to be patient and eager to learn. At this stage you'll have hundreds of questions that need to be answered so I suggest to look into AffiliateFix newbies section, it will help you a lot.

THANKS Crysper!

MI
Back