The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

KingSamy

There are a few platforms that make it relatively easy to get lots of traffic. These sorts of platforms could be really helpful if you focus on posting more of helpful content. So, let's dive into it.

1. Medium:

Medium is the first platform I use to drive traffic and get some conversions. This is a social blogging platform, you basically need to post blog posts that are called stories, and it'll serve you better if you join big publications in your niche.

2. Lemmy/Kbin:
Lemmy and Kbin are like Reddit, and like Reddit they both have subreddit-like communities. Mostly I used these sites to post informative posts(links) and sometimes my own links. These platforms would serve you better if you have a tech, new, fashion, or lifestyle blog.

3. Reddit:
One major rule you need to understand on Reddit is posting more helpful content and fewer links to your site. Reddit communities have many topic-interested members which could be useful for learning and driving traffic to your site.

4. Facebook Page:
The world is on Facebook and to exploit that, you might need a page, and posting lots of engaging posts. These posts will get you more followers, and as your page grows, you can post about a product or a topic linking back to your site.

Last edited by a moderator:
@KingSamy thanks for Sharing! :-)*

sunface.jpg

MI
Back