The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie 411 + CPA Guide + Affiliate Marketing eBook.

Re: Newbie 411 Guide!

Just checked it out and damn K has done a great job on this.

It's absolutely packed with of killer info and strategies for making money online and should be required reading for anyone new to the world of CPA.

Snatch it up guys!

This guide is a testament to what K is trying to achieve here at CPAFix, an absolutely epic guide packed with useful advice, hints, tips and walk throughs.

K, you are changing the face of this industry for the better. The fact that some one puts so much hard work and effort in to writing such an immense guide and then distributing it for free shows exactly what this community and industry means to you.

Everyone, you need to download this now and utilize every bit of information in there, you won't regret it.

I just checked this book yesterday, K made an awesome job with this guide, I wish I would know about this when I first started aff marketing.

Keep up the good work K!

I've opted in process for this book two or three times (two different email addresses) but have not received any request for confirmation for aweber, and therefore, no download. Any idea what is going on?

This is one very detailed e-book. It's 12mb and it's gonna be a long read. But I'm hoping I'll learn more about CPA from this.

I've opted in process for this book two or three times (two different email addresses) but have not received any request for confirmation for aweber, and therefore, no download. Any idea what is going on?
Very odd, check your junk mail? Inbox me the email addresses you used!

Great guide giving an overview about CPA and different traffic methods! Not going to close it until i have all the info in my head :)

Ok, I just downloaded the ebook and I will say. I will be the case study for this ebook. I will read it, follow the methods and if I can make money doing it then anyone can.

I have been trying to make money from CPA and everything else in between for the past 3 months and I am at the thinking point that maybe online earnings is just not for me. I have been busting my ascot and havent made anything.

So again, I will be the real case study on this.

Wish me luck, and if anyone is looking to expand their "mentoring" portfolio, I would be the perfect candidate. The 1 thing I do have going for me is web design,

banners
Back