The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie 411 + CPA Guide + Affiliate Marketing eBook.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise

Newbie 411

The Official CPA Marketing Beginners Guide.

NEWBIE411Book-1.jpg

The Newbie 411 is the ultimate CPA guide for beginners.

If you have ever wondered "what is CPA marketing" then this will answer all your questions.
The book is 70 pages + and features everything you need to know about getting into CPA marketing.
Including the very basics of exactly what CPA is, and how to get started in the industry.

A beginners guide explaining in the most detail ever, exactly what marketing CPA offers. Written by CPAFix owner Oliver Kenyon the book is his first hand experience of affiliate marketing. He doesn't claim to be some high flying super affiliate but what he does claim and stand by is that every bit of information is tried, tested and recorded first hand! Therefore resulting in an honest, reliable and informative source.

This is a 100% FREE affiliate marketing eBook. Written for beginners and newbies in the CPA industry. Breaking down over 8 campaigns and methods it is the complete beginners "affiliate marketing training". Receiving some of the best reviews in the industry from some of the biggest industry people. Do not miss out on this free gift provided to you by CPAFix.com

Including

Over 70 Pages of Content

No Stone Left Unturned (Everything Is Covered!)

Over 10 CPA Marketing Guides and Methods

Infograph Blueprints

Step By Step Walk-Throughs

Over 10 Special Saving Opportunities

Save Over $500 With Special Exclusive Discounts!

Learn Effective Methods & Strategies That Have Been Tested & Proven

Learn How To Properly Setup CPA Marketing Campaigns Correctly

Free Support At The CPAFix.com Forum

Download

downloadnow.png

Re: Newbie 411 Guide!

I'll go ahead and download this...looks great. I appreciate the share K!

I have no doubt it's a killer guide!

.K I already downloaded on a different forum, that's how I found you over here. Anyhow thanks a million for the guide and a good looking forum!

REVIEW:

K has worked hard on this guide and this is a MUST READ for people thinking to step into CPA world. This guide covers each and every basic things for a newbie of CPA like every terms, definition's, What are verticals, etc....

I was the first person who got this book personally by K to read. Thanks a lot K for such an Honor :)

Regards
~Sam~

The Newbie 411 Guide is a no fluff, no BS Guide which lays out step-by-step how to make money with CPA. The simplest methods have been outlined in such a manner that even the newest of newbies can follow it without difficulty. Eve if you follow 2-3 of the methods that have been outlined you are bound to make at least $100 a day in a few weeks.

This is a $100 Guide being given out for being a member of this Forum so go for it!

Thanks .K for the best Newbie CPA Guide available on the internet.

Hi K,
I just downloaded the guide and I must say that it is one of the best guides without the fluff I have read with. I am going to follow the guide diligently. I had added you to my aim also.
Thanks,
Regards
mastermind

Glad everyone finding it useful i will keep it on here forever and will be adding to it.

No Doubt CPAFix.com will be the leading in CPA forum since K as owner is very care to make their forum member success. Big thanks K

Very helpful! Thanks for sharing. Gotta' go now... time to implement.

Appreciate the words guys - thank you - go out there and get busy!

Thank you Mr.K :) for sharing this ebook..
I recommend all of newbie's also advanced users must read it.
Very informative and the beauty of this guide is that it explains step by step so it's very easy for all of us to understand
Thanks again .K

Regads,
$L0w & $T3aDy

MI
Back