The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New website coming

Until the sites online i cant comment on the on site seo but you need to just kepp building good quality links, for your keywords. You'll need to research your keywords to see which one would be good for traffic, then aim for that selection you pick

Just an idea but i have around about 1,000 forum posts in various car related forums. If i change my sig to include a link to the new site, i could get lots of links were quickly.

Do you think this is a good idea or would Google be suspicious of that because of too many links being gained all at once?

Link building is a right pain and takes forever, grr

SEO is the abbreviation for Search Engine Optimisation. Good keywords are the word or group of words visitors to your site are likely to use to find your product or services.

Just an idea but i have around about 1,000 forum posts in various car related forums. If i change my sig to include a link to the new site, i could get lots of links were quickly.

Do you think this is a good idea or would Google be suspicious of that because of too many links being gained all at once?

Google will not find all posts instantly, especially if some of them kind of old.

I don't think you are risking anything by inserting this link in the signature and your site will be indexed much faster if these links are from active forums.

It is always a great idea to use youro sig links. Don't rush to do so before you have your website exactly the way it should be.

The internet will not run away!

hi All,

As i am seo, i will recommend you to focus more on OFF-PAGE Optimization, rather than on-page optimization.

Thanks and ALL the Best !!!

SERP = content + backlinks
1. Directories submission
2. Artical submission
3. Soc/mark webs submission
Do not buy buy any links before your keywords in TOP 20 ( waste of money)

MI
Back