The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What Contact info options to put on a Pay Per Call Offer Website?

NewbiePPC

affiliate
Hey guys, I am now getting into Pay Per Call Affiliate Marketing mainly for 'Home Services' niches like plumbing, pest control e.t.c. My research is showing that I will need to create websites for these niches without showing any local address, contact form and testimonials as the idea is to get people to 'call' the Offer Network's phone number on my sites.

So my sites would need to built and reflect that it is a 'Referral' service like Angi and Home Advisor, is this accurate please? Thanks.

There is more than one way to do this. Copying Angi, and others, is a bit of a challenge for someone that has never done this before. I would stick to landing pages and all with the same phone number that redirects to a call center and maybe based on geo.

I don't do pay per call myself, but we have load of members doing it and we have loads of businesses in our resources area that provide for it. I do have a significant number of friends doing this and I'll see if they'll stop by to help too.

Ringba has a learning center with loads of free landers for this purpose.

Thank you very much, I will appreciate the help please!

But for clarity, yes the site I am building has only the Offer Network's phone number on all landing pages and blog pages. So when anyone should call the number it will go straight to the Network. Far as I am understanding that is the process?

I am just first posting this question here to be sure that I am doing the right thing, so if someone who has experience with PPC Offers can confirm this, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Do you mean this?
HTML:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<a href="tel:+1234567890">Call Us Now</a>

</body>
</html>

Literally, ``contact``?

Well, I think so, I am referring to the Network Offer's phone number being displayed on all pages and CTA's on the pages.

well ....
via ChatGPT so I don't have to look for it :D

HTML:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
    <style>
        /* Button styling */
        .call-button {
            background-color: #4CAF50; /* Green background */
            border: none; /* No borders */
            color: white; /* White text */
            padding: 15px 32px; /* Padding to increase size */
            text-align: center; /* Centered text */
            text-decoration: none; /* No underline */
            display: inline-block; /* Align with other inline elements */
            font-size: 16px; /* Increase font size */
            margin: 4px 2px; /* Some margin */
            cursor: pointer; /* Pointer cursor on hover */
            border-radius: 5px; /* Rounded corners */
        }

/* Add a hover effect for the button */
        .call-button:hover {
            background-color: #45a049;
        }
    </style>
</head>
<body>

<a href="tel:+1234567890" class="call-button">Call Us Now</a>

</body>
</html>

1710879724604.png

Thanks guys. Thanks for the link to the Ringba Landers but can anyone tell me 'how' I might be able to use them on a Wordpress website please? The download comes in a zipped format but when it is extracted all niches are shown as regular explorer folders so I don;t know how to upload any of the download's niches into wordpress, help please?

p.s. Sorry no way for me to upload an image for you to see to this site yet.

You could try pasting the right part of the zip file's source HTML page's code .. try

everything from the first <div> to the last </div>
don't forget the image they need to be pathed. (in the right place as the HTML source code)

might work with many modifications.

It may be best to install (FTP?) the landing page in the root of your domain (outside / above) and then link to it from the WordPress install.

I don't recommend placing landing pages WP. They should stand alone on their own domains. Also, you should split test landers by placing them in rotation.

Thanks for the tip. I will try creating a sub-domain to upload one to then I will see how it looks but meantime, can you tell me just for my knowledge why those landers would not work well in WP please?

WP is not as conducive to quick loads and some trackers as a free standing lander. In fact, I would never place landers on the same VPS as a WP install. WP is fine for many marketers with blogs and in need for a content management system. However, in our business, marketers are typically running as many as dozens of landers on a VP or dedicated server and we need them to be quick loading.

What sort of server is that WordPress installation on?
You need a VPS server to run ad network traffic on.
You might be able to try SEO with a virtual server account but there are a lot of drawbacks. That depends on how responsive that domain is.

I had intended on using my A2 Shared Hosting account for this due to finance situation 'right now', I can always upgrade later whenever to a dedicated server.

but you can configure a HTML page on a *domain* virtual server with WP on just not in the WP install

Yep, of course, one can put loads of stuff on the server without integrating any of them with WP, but that is just setting ones self up for performance issues IMO.

As I recall, WP also has options now for creating HTML pages internally. I know WP has put in a load of effort into increasing options for integrating all aspects of our affiliate needs over the years, but I haven't logged into a WP install for at least six or seven years I think.

Still, landers that really produce loads of activity and generate a ton of traffic in bursts will require all a VPS can muster. Having a moderately busy WP on the same VPS will cause constant load variances and the landers will be the ones to suffer typically.

Domains and VPS are really cheap now and it just doesn't make any sense to me to integrate both landers and a WP install on just one VPS. After all, we are "performance marketers", live up to the name for "crying out loud"! :p

Ok got it and thank you. I was never aware of this problem with WP and it's all that I was accustomed to but will heed your advice for when I should be able to afford it and especially whenever I should get that first call I will immediate reinvest in using a dedicated server for the Landers.

banners
Back