The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking to build a new an improved website

Hi, Group

I need assistance in creating a website for the Amazon associates program. Could you provide me with suggestions or examples of websites that have high conversion rates? Thank you for your support.

I will help you with amazing template. Will you like that one.
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

Hi, Group

I need assistance in creating a website for the Amazon associates program. Could you provide me with suggestions or examples of websites that have high conversion rates? Thank you for your support.
Simply install WordPress and choose a template or theme that has a highly converting landing page. The best templates simply ask the users or visitors for their email, or have a strong call to action directly on the home page. They are pretty concise about the niche and objective of the website.

This way the user easily knows what to do when he lands on the first page of your website. You can also use pop ups like poptin to enable a popup that will show dynamic advertisement to the visitor depending on what page he or she is looking at, and equally capture their interest while persuading them to enter their emails.

Once you have grown your email list, you can find out what your customers want, and offer them the appropriate services, when they build trust on you, it is pretty easy to convert them into customers, and even returning customers. I hope this sheds some light.

banners
Back