The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need to ask....help about SEO

etrade-union

affiliate
Guys,

One of my client needs the keyword where he can gets the visitors more than 30,000 per day.....and approx searches should be more than 1 lakh....

Clients website is related to "Finance"

Is there any tool or any kind of site related to it....

He asked me for the same and I was just confused...what should I do?

Any Suggestions?

You could try using Google analytics to determine how popular search terms are in relation to eachother.

Unfortunately Google analytics will not publish the search volume figures but it will let you compare multiple search terms so you can see which is the most popular.

Hope this helps,
Paul

What about PPC

In this case, I suggest you to go for PPC, since you will definately find the keyword ,but it would take lot of time in optimizing the site.

If your client really wants it,I suggest that you go for PPC Campaign.

"yahoo finance" gets about 10k/day but I don't think you can really tap into that (they are looking for finance.yahoo.com)

"stock market" gets 15k
"money" gets 50k

Why go for one keyword? Youre not going to achieve it without masses of time and hard work. 30k a day from one keyword?! How about targetting 1000 smaller keywords and getting 30 hits a day from each of them?

Why go for one keyword? Youre not going to achieve it without masses of time and hard work. 30k a day from one keyword?! How about targetting 1000 smaller keywords and getting 30 hits a day from each of them?
Exactly. You need a combination of keywords to pull people in. One word is too hit and miss and really, will have a horribly large amount of competition!

What level of visits is the site getting so far. 30,000 is an awful lot for any website: Here are some popular sites and the visits a day they get:

BP Global | BP - 41,991
This Forum - 14,659
Information for Overclockers - Overclocker.co.uk - 97,292
Companies House - 30,966
BBC - Homepage - 8,064,321
Demon Tweeks Motorsport, Motorcycle, Modifying, Parts and Accessories - 6,044
Google - 12,341,436 (UK)
Google - 100,233,752 (US)

So, as you can see a large organisation such as companies house generates 30,000 visits a day. This is a site where people file online company informations so that generates a lot of traffic. All the rules for setting up a company in the UK or on this site.

That gives you some kind of an idea of the position your web site needs to be in to get your 30k visits. You may need to revise your targets unless the company behind your website is some kind of market leader.

Bare in mind that companies like BP and organisations like Companies House spend a lot of money on advertising their websites outside of the internet through press, TV and other forms of advertising.

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree with this strategy, in fact, I've already read this technique a couple of times from good SEO guides and I think its really working..

banners
Back