The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

My Problems

chetanp

affiliate
Hi,
I am a bit confused. I have worked with websites in all the niche areas of the internet business. Let that be Autos....Travel......Food......Marketing.....Flowers.......Internet Designing......Marketing.....Banking.......Insurance........Gifts & Toys.......most of the categories that you have in mind. I have managed accounts of many websites, & even manage them today. After all that's my job.
I am a Google certified adwords professional.
Now you all woudl think that I am boasting more about. But that's the truth about me. I am only 20. I am damn interested in affiliate marketing. I ahev went through a lot of information. There's been a lot of downloads. I now think that, now I should work on it. My website is yet under construction. So what I think now is I need to mention some information about my action plan till 1st January. I would need help from Linda, Lawree, & all those who can help me -
1. Upload and launch my website in the next few days.
2. I have signed up with AffiliateBot (Is it trustful. Can anybody give me more info on this).
3. Also I have planned to start my own Amazon Affiliate Store. What do you all think about this?
Some questions from my side -
1. I dont want to start with a content site.
2. I want to provide visitors with various coupons and other special offers provided from merchants.
3. Also can I provide rebates from my side to customers, if they buy anything.
4. I am rejected by a lot of merchants from Commission Junction.
5. Can anybody tell which merchant can make me their affiliates, even if my site is under construction.
6. Also can I place some useful information from various big portals (I would mention the name from where I have taken the content) Am I allowed to do this. Probably I have some good information which can actually help a lot of visitors.
But I dont wanna write that. I only want to place the links.
Also I am not able to create my accoutn on Linkshare. It's all because of some tax sheet .If anybody can help me with that part, it would be great.
I think my Indian buddies would be able to help me. Please, if you have time send me a presentation, to how to go about with the registration part on Linkshare.
I think I have written a lot about my problems. Hope somebody would definitely help me.

Why don't you want a content site?

What other kind of site do you think will get out there successfully in a hurry? I'm not being smart, I'm actually wondering.

I love designing webpages but I've found that the content get higher rankings and people seem to opt-in and stick around.

By the way, what is affiliate bot? Is that an autoresponder? If it's free, find out if they show ads in your emails because if so, no good.

Sheree

I want your help marketing mama

Thanks for your information mama. Can you then help me with what content should I write. Also can you please help me with this part of work to where to refer for contents for my site. Also, if I am taking computers, business, finance & Games as my categories. Then which websites should i refer to create content from them. Please help me with this part. I am a bit new to content writing. Can you help me!

First of all, you should probably have at least 3 separate websites for those topics or you're going to have problems.

You could get away with putting business and finance together but other than that, you should probably keep to the separate topics.

The 1st thing you should do is search whatever topic you want to start with and then the word "articles" at the end. For example, business articles. Actually, you should probably go a bit more narrow with your topics as well.

What do you know about? Start there.

For business, are we talking business plans, business start ups, Internet business, get as narrow as you can.

Computers: Software, anti virus software, how to prevent viruses in your computer.

Finance: Credit cards, angel investors, financing a small home based business start up.

You see how you just keep getting the topic tighter and tighter? You must do this if you want your site to do anything. Those wide topics will just get lost in the crowd among the big web companies.

Sheree

Need more help

Thanks for that marketing mamma. For computers, if I only want to put in some info about dektop PC's, Software & Laptops. So I dont feel I should create a different site. Also for business, I would like to place the latest news about m&a's, the big companies around the world and other company related information.For finance, I would like to place the info on mutual funds, credit cards, loans, mortgage rates & insurance.
Can you also tell me, can I directly link the various articles of some biggies like wall street journal, forbes, etc to thier respective sites. By placing some content and some links can I then use adsense? Please throw more light on this.

You'll have to check and see what the policies are for each of those news sites. Maybe you could add an RSS feed to your site. That would be cool.

Sheree

MI
Back