The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My name is articles forum

temi

affiliate
My name is articles forum, I am kind of new here, for some reason all the members of this forum seem to have ignored me and not posted in me. I am the only forum with no contents.
I look forward to you wise webmasters posting quality articles in me :)

Dear Articles Forum. I know it must be painful for you feeling all alone, but sadly this is life. Some people like general discussion are fun and make us laugh. Sadly you on the other hand are just demanding and time consuming.

Might I suggest you try to make friends yourself. Maybe go out a bit and perhaps bring someone home to meet us? I am sure that once we all got used to coming here we would treat you a lot better, and maybe, in time join in.

It must be a lonely life for you dear article forum ;)

Hurray!!!!
Someone noticed me at last!!! thanks very much for your advices, I will do as you suggested :)

Hello Articles Forum, well I hope you'll soon find some friends to chat with.
I have a question for you, do people ever read the articles on websites ?

they say we only ever read 60% of the pages content if we do read it, 70% only look at the pics and 90% only read the first line.

85% of people still don't know what an article is.

54% are to busy and don't have the time to read anything, not to mention that 23% can't read Oh I forget that there are a lot that don't understand English... unless it's TEA BREAK or HOME TIME

So the % rate of getting anything placed here are about 0.000001%

GOOD LUCK

Mike :)

Instead of posting an article here, it's better to post on a blog..LOL
For a forum, this "article forum" might not be a realistic one..
Keep it to specific discussion threads instead..

- Wakish -

MI
Back