The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My journey to making $100k per month from passive income

[8th update]

Happy new year!

I decided to start my content marketing strategy with Quora. I believe you guys know what is Quora. It's a potential Q&A platform to venture into as you can address your target audience's problems there. I start with Quora because it's FREE! How it works is:
  1. Create your accounts
  2. Search for suitable and relevant questions
  3. Add your answers
  4. Make it appear on top ranks
Sound easy, but not so easy. First, in finding questions to answer, I choose questions that relevant and have my target audience, high in views, and the answers there are not spam answers because it will be hard to rank if that is the case. Second, I answered the question interestingly, make it valuable, and inject some humor so it's not mundane. The last step is to get some upvote for it! This is an example of an answer with #1st rank and receives reasonable tractions to help its ranks.

w2U9XwL.jpg

[9th update]

Hello there,

Remember last time I post about marketing on Quora? Today, I would like to share what I found regarding how to make answer's stick, be on top rank, as well as why some answers got deleted. Ouch!

To make the answer stick + be on higher rank:
  • Be relevant when answering the question. Include keywords from the question in the answer.
  • Provide knowledge that is reusable by anyone with the latest facts.
  • Write the answer casually, share experiences.
  • Get answer views and upvotes to rank higher.
  • Question with a high view, follow the question first before answer, and immediately get upvotes for it.
  • Add interesting visuals to catch attention such as pictures, GIF, and video.
  • Write a long answer than the existing one.
Possibility for the answer to getting deleted:
  • The way of answering is too salesy in promoting any service or goods.
  • Give spam answers.
  • Bold on too many words that are not relevant to the question.
  • Editing links in an answer will lead to answers deletion even after the answer stick for a while (apply to case basis).
There you go. So far, in terms of conversion wise, this channel really helps me to acquire $$$!

[10th update]

My next plan for content marketing besides Quora is I want to further expand on other platforms such as Medium. What I do is publish new content on Medium around a theme that is related to what I'm doing currently. Along with that, I also explore how to create a blog or forum and plan to use it as content in my email marketing. After doing some research, I decided to create myBB forum.

Steps to create a forum in myBB:
  1. Navigate to MyBB powered forum
  2. Log in to the forum as an administrator
  3. On the index page, click on the link to the administrator control panel, enter the administrator login credentials, and Log in
  4. Click Forums and Posts > Forum Management > Add New Forum
  5. Configure settings and click Save Forum
The cost incurred to create the forum is free. Some people suggest to me about using video marketing to get more visibility and sales. I have some plans in mind, will update you on the next post.

Sometimes I unblock when really need answer & only Quora have it
But really dislike websites (like Quora) with so many popups, plugins and things going on
You right its good traffic source (and also good information source)
Bit like Neil Patel's site ---> extremely detailed and powerful content for many subjects, but so many popups and things, I had to make a decision and now I just ignore the promo overkill because his content is so unique
With Quora I went the other way and blacklisted

Why have you blacklisted Quora?
Could that not be a good source of traffic for your niche

I took that as HE was Blacklisted (banned)?
I find Quora usually a bunch of BS but usually my search query was technical in nature.
Funny, last night I was searching for info on a battery charger's nominal DC Volt output --maybe that was too technical too :D IIRC Quora was not among the results :p

Last edited:
The cost incurred to create the forum is free.

I can tell you have never owned, operated, or managed a forum platform in the last decade especially. Implying the cost to create a forum is free is just completely ignorant. Even if you were to sidestep the high volume of time one needs to put into creating and managing a forum as an expense, there are loads of add-ons, plugins, member screening, bot mitigation (huge today), server costs, etc. you are not going to be anywhere near a free creation!

I can tell you have never owned, operated, or managed a forum platform in the last decade especially. Implying the cost to create a forum is free is just completely ignorant. Even if you were to sidestep the high volume of time one needs to put into creating and managing a forum as an expense, there are loads of add-ons, plugins, member screening, bot mitigation (huge today), server costs, etc. you are not going to be anywhere near a free creation!

Forum moderators don't get enough respect or credit
Affiliate Fix and other forums too
It's not kissing ass to say this
Mods are on frontline 24 hours a day
Keeping out spammers and scammers
So we can have productive affiliate marketing community
--> and improve all our life

Now I know to manage a forum is hard and time-consuming also. My bad for overlook these points.

[11th update]

Hi, hope all doing well!

I want to start video marketing on YouTube to get more awareness and customers. The content plan for the video are:
  • Make a product explainer video for better understanding
  • Make a video about customer feedback
  • Create a tutorial video on how to grow online effortlessly, giving step-by-step that people can easily follow
So far, I plan to create an animated video first. Next, before publish a video on YouTube, do check on your YouTube metadata. I overlook this thing at first! These 6 basic but important things need to be on top-notch to make a video found easier.

It's keyword-rich video title, a thorough description that builds curiosity, have industry-specific tags, got upload video caption manually, set up cards to get viewers engaged, and the most important factor is video thumbnails. Why? Because if people did not click to watch a video, how we want to achieve the target isn't? For that, I get service to create intriguing thumbnails on Fiverr at $10. I'm expected to have this kind of thumbnails:

HGS6TbI.png

I didn't understand. How you want to get 100k profit with AppSally, if your resselers plan brings you 200 usd only per mounce? Please explain it. Thanks and I wish you good luck.

@azgold yes but still learning hard. @abaiti rus It depends on the marketing effort itself. AppSally offers wide marketing services and their new unique services are being added weekly, so I will not say easier but have more chances to make sales. Also, if the order volume is big enough, the margin can go up to 35%.

[12th update]

Hello everyone, today I'm here to update you on my current progress. I almost reach my target now, so excited! After some time doing marketing on the YouTube platform, my reach report starts to see improvement. There is an increase in subscribers, video views, and engagements after all the hard work made.

Lesson learned during working on YouTube are:
  • Feedback from viewers is important. Listen to what they said and try to meet their expectation. Once I’ve heard what they like and dislike about my videos, I refine my content back.
  • When using a face in the thumbnail, make it as large as possible with an appropriate expression.
  • Do whatever you can to hook the audience in the first five seconds of the video. It must be the most engaging content ever.
Of course, there are more. My next plan, I want to enhance video marketing besides YouTube and see that TikTok has the potential to bring more visibility and engage with customers. TikTok's videos are posted everywhere now. How should I begin and what important things that I need to be aware of?

[13th update]

I'm excited!!!

Finally, guys, I reached my final post on this journey . After all the hard work, I nearly hit my target to get $100k per month. Before that, I want to share what I learned by using TikTok as a tool for marketing.
  • I need to stick closely to one niche and don't try to cover everything across the brand videos.
  • Use viral songs to piggyback the popularity.
  • Focus on one clear concept, so the user can easily follow along throughout the video.
Okay, I don't want to talk so much today. Attached is the revenue for the hard work.

JDQoc54.jpg

Phew, thank you to all who show supports.

Last edited by a moderator:
It all looks so simple until you try to do it yourself. You just read, get inspired, do and ... everything goes to hell. This is exactly how it was with me. Maybe I did something wrong, but it seems to me that I am not the only one.

It all looks so simple until you try to do it yourself. You just read, get inspired, do and ... everything goes to hell. This is exactly how it was with me. Maybe I did something wrong, but it seems to me that I am not the only one.

Everything takes testing, and especially split testing. Did ou split test?

You have to be sure you are targeting correctly and using native language in creatives and landers for each geo.

When I try implementing someone else's sample campaigns, I always end up having to make adjustments before seeing any positive ROI.

In running your campaign(s), what information did your tracker tell you. This usually tells you when and where the weaknesses are in your efforts.

Wow, that's an inspiring goal! Making $100k per month from passive income is a fantastic achievement. It'd be awesome to hear about your journey and strategies to reach that level. For those looking to explore ways to make money, consider diverse options like investments, online businesses, real estate, or even creating digital products. With determination, hard work, and smart financial choices, anything is possible. Best of luck on your incredible journey to financial success!

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back