The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My journey to crush pin submit campaigns (Bitter Sweet)

Juicy J

We all know that pin submit offers are one of the highest cpa payout offers. Recently, I am testing with various pin submit campaigns and gotten some initial success. The sweet part is that I get paid a big commission, the bitter part is that I feel pity for that person that actually verify the pin, now the person has to pay an extra on his next phone bill. I feel so much like a scumbag running these campaigns. I have not even optimize the campaign yet, once I do I will surely capture more leads.
Conversion:
8a82698ab42144ae8fa68491bb7a4b7b.png

Tracker stats:
ba9bece468994c25a5c8063fbb4befe0.png

My tracker is a bit off. It didn't capture the pin submit lead. The stats you are seeing from the tracker are a combination of 2 days of data.

Yeah, it's bad all marketer only cares about their client's money and not that's you only.

Keep working on it.

I do feel that you are on the right track. Atleast you have proven the fact that you can make money from these tasks. The next task for you is to strategize so as to continue making more money as the days go by. Keeping working hard and am sos sure that one day you will reach a pount where you will be earning big. Success is all about the little steps you take everyday.

banners
Back