The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

my first follow along, just do it, Updated daily

Hi,
I read your post and congrats about your activity !

Thanks for the post and the informations.

See you around the forum !
Tony from Paris

Last edited by a moderator:
it looks not very bad, but the traffic is mostly from instagram
QPx79_ncjFE.jpg

sHNyCcmbu7U.jpg

I buy an ahrefs account and if who want use ,please send me, $10/month
That's a violation of the Forum Rules. Please edit your post accordingly...

If you wanna make such deals, do it on your websites or private accounts, but not in this Forum ;)

i am sorry
It's OK now. Since you are neither a verified member nor an approved service, nobody knows whether you are a trustwothy person.

AffiliateFix wants to ensure that its members are not cheated. You could take the money and then disappear forever... ;)

Last edited:
O, that's cool, I see a great progress! You're doin' good. You are promoting in English-speaking countries, as I can understand? But I think, that in Europe and/or Asia promoting is much more simple, because of many reasons, and therefore - CR is higher, and the traffic is cheaper also. If you know how to solve translation problems on local languages (ex., translation market), it will be a good basis for your FB traffic and another level of your professional growth ;)

Wow, great follow along so far :) If you're still running the pop campaign I would suggest you create a white list of the targets that are converting and build a separate out campaign for them instead of lowering the bid as this could lower your traffic quality and volume.

So much traffic source, feel POP traffic is really good, cheap, great traffic. PPV done, feel pop up, pop under are similar, similar! At the last month I also recorded the use of POP to do sales, you can read it. Here's how I do $ 1205 in last month.
Flow Source: Popads
Offer: a free trail product
Target: US
Device: desktop and smartphone
As the advertiser's LP is WEB and mobi good open all, so save a lot of time, i use the direct direct link. Because I feel advertisers LP is very good, much better than I do.
I set the day parting, only 12:00-22:00 in the United States run, the daily budget is $ 50, frenquency is 1 view / 3days, PrimeSpot here is primespot only.
I was lucky, my first day the offer is profit, because the offer I have run in other sources of traffic, such as trafficvance, A month down, the profit is as follows:
spend:$300
income:$1205
profit: $905

banners
Back