The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My first Affiliate marketing site

hannibal lecter

affiliate
Hi !
after one year of experience on blogging and failinf with adsense.... I thought that it would be better to move to affilate , after all , blogging take to much time for backlinks,social bookmarking ..........

I'm a noob , and of course i have questions :
1st :
in the affiliate site : should i put one or multiple item(s)?? if i put multiple items what is the diffrence between it and a shopping site ???

2nd:
do i need to update the site daily to be 1st on google rsearch ???

3rd:
i have serious problem with choosing my affiliate niche , any advice ??

that's all for now, hope i'm not posting dumb questions :rolleyes:
thnx

If you want to be successful you need not just any kind of a website but a professionally looking affiliate marketing website. And how would you develop such an affiliate marketing website? It is always better to have a thorough understanding of the products that you are planning to promote. Your website should be optimized as per the products that you have in mind.
The next thing that you would have to do is to select an appropriate domain name and get your website hosted. As you must know that domain name is the unique name of your website on the net and as such it becomes imperative that your domain name must be relevant to the products you have in mind. Having the right keywords in the domain name would help your cause.
When it comes to niches think of "evergreen niches" such as realtionship advices (how to get ex back), health niche and so on.
Manfred

To make it clear. As a matter of course you have to start just with one affiliate product.
Fresh daily or weekly content on your site is always a good option (google bot likes it) but you also have to think of backlinks to your site amongst other things. Recommendations for niches you already got in my previous post.

I gave you tips for finding a niche in your other post. The rest of your questions, like how many products, sort of depends on the niche and type of site you decide to go with. There are so many options and no single right answer for every situation.

But 1st figure out niche as that's sort of your foundation and then based on that it's easier to figure out where to go from there.

Charles, was the only way you were monetizing your blog via AdSense, rather than a combination of AdSense and affiliate programs? What were you doing to promote your blog to entice backlinks? I run both an affiliate marketing meetup and a blogging meetup, so I am active in both areas.

About choosing a niche. I always tell people that the
most profitable niches are geared toward Desperate
Buyers.

In other words any of the following below are profitable:

Make Money / Income Opportunities
Lose Weight / Diet
Skin Care / Acne
Debt Relief / Build Credit Score
Hair Loss
Health and Wellness

People are always purchasing these types of products,
that will solve their problems quickly and easily.

Hope that helps

Hi Charles,
I don't think any question is a dumb question
What exactly are you asking here?
In your first post you said you did blogging and it took to much time.
Are you looking to set up a website with a couple of affiliate offers on the site or just create a capture page and collect leads to send your offers to?

Debbie:

I'm new to the affiliate game as well and I've been doing both the traditional blogging route, like Charles, and I've started the capture page/list building route like you mentioned above. Aren't they both somewhat the same? With list building you still have to send regular content messages to your list to keep them engaged, similar to blogging. Is that your experience? Hopefully your response helps with Charles original question as well, if not please ignore this.

scottfanello,
What I was asking Charles is ....is he trying to direct traffic to his blog to see his offers or is he interested in using a capture page to collect leads that are interested in his programs that in turn will re direct them to his program he is offering .
I am working this both ways...I have a blog with programs on my site that I am an affiliate for and I use capture pages to collect leads that will re-direct to other programs I am offering and in my campaigns I have my signature set that will take them to my blog..pretty much so that I am covering all bases...if a new program comes out I like and think is useful I create a capture page , set up email campaigns for the program and use solo ads to promote .
So yes it is pretty much the same ..I hope this helps

scottfanello,
What I was asking Charles is ....is he trying to direct traffic to his blog to see his offers or is he interested in using a capture page to collect leads that are interested in his programs that in turn will re direct them to his program he is offering without blogging.
In other words just use the capture page with a domain for a particular program that will capture leads and direct them to the program he is offering .
Yes he will need to set up email campaigns to keep his leads engaged.
There is a program on my site called Freedom Formula 8 that goes over how to accomplish this in 8 steps..
I hope this helps..

banners
Back