The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Business - Subbing out the work

Todd26

affiliate
I am a fan of the book "The eMyth Revisited" I do not follow it verbatim however if you read the first 54 pages it is very clear. Do not work in your business, manage your business. I tend to believe this. I have worked in brick and mortar businesses all my life.

As an affiliate marketer I am treating this as MY business. As I am sure we all do.

The way I have chosen to begin my marketing career is through article writing. Both because I enjoy it and it appears to be a great way to grow traffic.

Has anyone recruited freelance writers to write articles for you? I would anticipate they would have to be edited and "massaged" to work whatever campaign you are running however would cut down on the time behind your computer and open up a million more niches that you do not have any expertise in.

I would still write, as I enjoy it, however if I am to really leverage time, which is really the big commodity, hiring a good, screened freelance writer could be a great contributor to "the cause".

Thoughts?

Sure, Todd. I think that's a pretty reasonable way to go about it, and I'm sure that many others take the same approach.

Hi Todd,

I just worked with a freelancer from the Warrior Forum named Mac. He wrote an incredibly detailed article with perfect grammar. It is possible to outsource you're writing but you'll pay a bit more for quality.

Bonnie

If you like that one...you'll LOVE this...

I am a fan of the book "The eMyth Revisited" I do not follow it verbatim however if you read the first 54 pages it is very clear. Do not work in your business, manage your business. I tend to believe this. I have worked in brick and mortar businesses all my life...Thoughts?

Hi Todd,

Yeah. Michael Gerber wrote a good book.

But if you want to read a GREAT book pick up "4 Hour Work Week" by Tim Ferriss. There are more insights in this book on outsourcing, time management, and automating your business than I can even begin to mention.

BTW-- Tim has just released an updated version of the book. I was buried in it this weekend. Updated section with testimonials from folks who actually used his advice from the first edition.

Do yourself a favor and get it. (If you don't want to spend the $22 bucks find a nice quiet spot in your local bookstore and go for it).

Let me know what you think.

Thanks for "listening".

Jack

MI
Back