The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help Do these strategies and tactics work everywhere?

Emeka Ijeoma

Okay, so ave been going through the follow along just like some of the administrator suggested, but these I do have a question. These tactics and strategies do they only work in the US or Europe, because am from Africa.

So I do want to know if I can implement these strategies in Nigeria.

Well, people are people (basically) will generally react with the same emotions --but to what events is probably localized.
You have to consider price points and spendable income.

That said, in a country like India, as an example, with over a population of over 1billion people, there are probably 100 million with a much higher income that the median for that country. Question is: Can you find that population and market to them?

Fortunately, buying RTB/DSP bulk ads in Nigeria is much less expensive than Tier1 (US, Western Europe, etc) so you could sample ideas and creatives and see what the *affinity* (likes) is for each idea. Even if you see no earning from that sampling --you may see creative and landing page CTR ratios that might lead you to some conclusions.

Well, people are people (basically) will generally react with the same emotions --but to what events is probably localized.
You have to consider price points and spendable income.

That said, in a country like India, as an example, with over a population of over 1billion people, there are probably 100 million with a much higher income that the median for that country. Question is: Can you find that population and market to them?

Fortunately, buying RTB/DSP bulk ads in Nigeria is much less expensive than Tier1 (US, Western Europe, etc) so you could sample ideas and creatives and see what the *affinity* (likes) is for each idea. Even if you see no earning from that sampling --you may see creative and landing page CTR ratios that might lead you to some conclusions.
Thanks, will check that out. Can I send you a message?

Okay, so ave been going through the follow along just like some of the administrator suggested, but these I do have a question. These tactics and strategies do they only work in the US or Europe, because am from Africa.

So I do want to know if I can implement these strategies in Nigeria.
i am not sure to be honest i do know you should investegate it as my program used click bank as a vendor and the last time i checked nigeria is on the banned country list, but i know the other vendors for eg nigeria is ok with other vendors just depends what restrictions there is nigeria it sometimes can be difficult

banners
Back