The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

More facts....

Paul_KY said:
Alexandru Ungur said:
Paul_KY said:
Linux is merely a pimple on Bill Gate's a**.

notworthy.gif
Keep bowing down to the Linux Gods, Alex. They love the free marketing you provide.

I actually own a Linux consulting and services company, so it's not quite so free marketing. Nevertheless I did "market" it just the same, from day 0... when I had no direct benefit.

Well that explains your inability to be objective in any rational debate regarding MS or Linux. I understand now. :up2:

I presented facts and talked about something I do know, while you keep talking over and over about something you don't know... Now who is objective and who is not?
I presented an article showing the advantages af Linux security and you responded Linux has 0% of your life. In what way is this related to the aspect of Linux security?

Tigger said:
>What are you trying to prove? The world definitely does not start, nor it ends with you, tigger, me or anybody else, be it a Windows or Linux user

Jesus bud you need to lay off the coffee and chill a bit I thought this was supposed to be a general discussion on the operating systems being used not an attack on another webmaster

Is this the first time you find out the world does not start with you tigger? :)
Sorry to ruin your dreams, but that's a fact, not an attack... and I don't drink cofee. Ever.
And no, it was not a general discussion on the OS being used.... if you have read the very first post in this thread it was about Linux having better security, which is in no way related to how much you do or do not use Linux....
If you wanted to discuss that you could have simply started another thread: "How many of you use or don't use Linux", or better, make it a poll...

Ok Alex I'll leave you to play your silly little games, hopefully theres an ignore list button on this forum

Tigger said:
Ok Alex I'll leave you to play your silly little games, hopefully theres an ignore list button on this forum

I think we started on the wrong foot and I appologise if I offended you, it was really not my intention. You are always welcome to post anytime on this Linux forum as long as you have sometinh to say *about* Linux and on thread's *topic*.

Here, I even started a thread about what OS people are using and why... so that we can talk in general about OS. Not about what we are *not* using, but about what *we do* use. That way everybody talks about what he knows best. How does that sound?

http://forums.ukwebmasterworld.com/viewtopic.php?p=4144#4144

Alexandru Ungur said:
Tigger said:
>What are you trying to prove? The world definitely does not start, nor it ends with you, tigger, me or anybody else, be it a Windows or Linux user

Jesus bud you need to lay off the coffee and chill a bit I thought this was supposed to be a general discussion on the operating systems being used not an attack on another webmaster

Is this the first time you find out the world does not start with you tigger? :)
Sorry to ruin your dreams, but that's a fact, not an attack... and I don't drink cofee. Ever.
And no, it was not a general discussion on the OS being used.... if you have read the very first post in this thread it was about Linux having better security, which is in no way related to how much you do or do not use Linux....
If you wanted to discuss that you could have simply started another thread: "How many of you use or don't use Linux", or better, make it a poll...

ecomcity.gif
Linux Rokz
ecomcity.gif
Linux Rokz
ecomcity.gif
Linux Rokz
ecomcity.gif
Linux Rokz
ecomcity.gif
Linux Rokz

banners
Back