The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Mobile Journey - Going F**king GREEN

Hello Affiliatefix members,

In this mobile journey you will see something new. I'm going to show different campaigns and stats of my journey from RED to GREEN.

Verticals what I will show to you: Antivirus and Sweepstakes/Leadgens.
Traffic sources: POP/Redirect, testing Display soon.

I promise guys and girls, this journey will be helpful for all of us in this community (specially for newbies).

Stay tuned. I'm preparing some campaigns for you!

P.S Any tips or suggestions for this journey would be helpful for all of us. I appreciate that.

Last edited:
i am glad You are going to do that
share more give more and you will receive more
i am waiting Your journey
Cheers

Day 1:

Campaign 1 test:

Sep 29 1 campaign affix.png

I was testing one of this week new campaign in new traffic source POP. This campaign was tested to 2 different traffic sources but 0 conv, split-tested 2 different similar offers, 5 LPs. I tested these offers because they were new in network but they didn't work. Ok, skipping to another campaigns. Anyway, I didn't colect more data after 3k visits because aff manager said that these offers aren't converting for anyone.

Vertical:Sweeps, SOI offers.

Tip from me:
Sometimes test one campaign in similar traffic sources if you believe that offers are good. This time doesn't worked because of bad offers. There are chances that in one traffic source some offers aren't converting.

Campaign 2:
SEP 29 2 campaign affix.png

Testing new campaign but traffic source doesn't have volume, so I even can't collect data. Tomorrow going to test in different traffic source to collect data.

Tomorrow one new campaign is on the list to test.

First tip: Choose your offer wisely after doing some research and do check each offers personally to check if they are appealing to the visitors.
Good luck with your journal. Hope you hit a goldmine soon.

First tip: Choose your offer wisely after doing some research and do check each offers personally to check if they are appealing to the visitors.
Good luck with your journal. Hope you hit a goldmine soon.
Thanks for your tip, everytime I check offer by myself (page speed, UX and etc.). Just some times some offers aren't working even you think that they can work.

This is a unique and interesting approach. And I see the journey and others' tips are rolling in! Can't wait to see your progression!

Since you don't give much detail about the offer... $4 testing budget is no where good enough to really give it enough time to produce some conversions.

My best advice is really think about the type of offer you are promoting, if it's a gaming offer run it on gaming placements, music offer run it on music placements. It seems obvious but so many people just run their campaigns wide open and lose all of their budget in a single day.

For Sweeps a tip for you is they do really well on viral sites, aka sites that are shared on Facebook / Twitter etc.

Antivirus does well normally on Adult traffic (if the offer allows) and download sites for obvious reasons ;)

Day 2:

Bought some general traffic for Campaig 2 but no targeted traffic was for my specific ISP carriers.

Plans on weekend:
Launching 2-3 campaigns. Offers are selected just need to set up campaigns.

September month stats:
all month stats.png

This month was quite good in learning process. October will be better, I promise! :)

Have a nice weekend guys and girls!

Since you don't give much detail about the offer... $4 testing budget is no where good enough to really give it enough time to produce some conversions.

My best advice is really think about the type of offer you are promoting, if it's a gaming offer run it on gaming placements, music offer run it on music placements. It seems obvious but so many people just run their campaigns wide open and lose all of their budget in a single day.

For Sweeps a tip for you is they do really well on viral sites, aka sites that are shared on Facebook / Twitter etc.

Antivirus does well normally on Adult traffic (if the offer allows) and download sites for obvious reasons ;)

Thanks for your reply! Love your blog, found great content. When will be part 2 of How Dominate Pop Under & Redirect Traffic in 2016 Part 1 this article?

I stoppped that campaign because I tested a little bit on other traffic sources and GEO was too competitive. Now I'm focusing mostly on Tier 2/Tier 3 countries and offers with smaller payouts. Max $5 payout. Love offers are bellow $1 because you are seeing faster some conversions.

I'm promoting only sweeps and antivirus offers on POP traffic sources. Trying to mastering POP traffic with these verticals. Tried Whatsapp and other offers but I realised that I can't target them on POP, I guess it's more better for Display only traffic.

Antivirus offers I'm testing on adult and non-adult POP traffic at the same time. Sweeps on non-adult RON traffic.

Thanks for your tips man! :)

Thanks for your reply! Love your blog, found great content. When will be part 2 of How Dominate Pop Under & Redirect Traffic in 2016 Part 1 this article?

I stoppped that campaign because I tested a little bit on other traffic sources and GEO was too competitive. Now I'm focusing mostly on Tier 2/Tier 3 countries and offers with smaller payouts. Max $5 payout. Love offers are bellow $1 because you are seeing faster some conversions.

I'm promoting only sweeps and antivirus offers on POP traffic sources. Trying to mastering POP traffic with these verticals. Tried Whatsapp and other offers but I realised that I can't target them on POP, I guess it's more better for Display only traffic.

Antivirus offers I'm testing on adult and non-adult POP traffic at the same time. Sweeps on non-adult RON traffic.

Thanks for your tips man! :)

Good to hear it's helpful ;)

I'm actually working on a free course. It takes me forever to write blog posts... video is easier :D

MI
Back