The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Mild Darkness theme for eSyndicat 2.1 PRO

daniel63

affiliate
Velnet designs templates are pleased to announce a new eSyndicat template called : 'Mild Darkness'
MildDarkness.jpg

You can view demo here
You can download it here
Need a unique eSyndicat theme, please contact us

This theme was created for eSyndicat 2.1 PRO version

Daniel,

Can I offer it for download on my site (eSyndiCat.info) ?

You will get backlink and all credits...

Let me know if you have any other eSyndicat templates available and want to distribute them.

Thanks.

like the tempate, it is very nice.

The issue for me the 3 back links.
See if you can make it in to one Back link or sell per site license without neededing any link back.

Just a suggestion.

like the tempate, it is very nice.

The issue for me the 3 back links.
See if you can make it in to one Back link or sell per site license without neededing any link back.

Just a suggestion.

This is how they make their money from Free Templates. If you don't want the links, you will have to purchase the template I think. (Or come to some arrangement with Daniel :) )

phpldtemplates.com check this site. They sell un branded tempates from $10 and up.

That is kind of arrangement I am talking about.

And the temptes are not unique. So more people will download and pay.

All the matters with the templates created by Daniel MUST be discussed also with Temi , because as you see there is in the footer a link for Velnet Templates - Free Word Press Websites PostNuke oSCOmmerce eSyndicat Templates site which is owned by Temi and it is a mark of Velnet.

Can I offer it for download on my site (eSyndiCat.info) ?

This is again a matter that needs to be discussed with Temi , but that only after the 1st of September, when he comes back from his nice holiday :)

If you have any other questions please do not hezitate to post.

MI
Back