The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Marketing Tips For The Affiliate & Internet Marketer

dumphreys

affiliate
When you type into the search engines for advice on Internet Marketing you will come across thousands of Articles some offering great tips but sadly most are recycled and out of date content. How do you, as a startup marketer, know which tips will help you master the strategies that have made so many men and women filthy rich? I have put together a series of fundamental steps that will help you focus on, mastering your own Internet marketing strategies.

Internet Marketing Tips 101

When Marketing online, it is most Important to know your audience and how to approach them. Know you understand the Importants of knowing your targeted Niche market you have to do some research on them and learn as much as possible about how you can best serve them.

* Niche Research - Means that you need to get to know who your potential customers are. Both Amazon and Clickbank are good places to start you research, you can see what products are available and how much they are in demand. Amazon, is an excellent place to find products and niches based on the product reviews. If a product has more than 20 reviews this means that it is a lucrative market. You can also find a lot of information from places like forums or blogs. You can find a lot of useful info about your niche, what their needs are and terminology.

* Keyword Research - Is sadly the most ignored aspect of online money making, I cannot stress the importance of doing keyword research other wise you do not know what your target niche are searching for. The best Tip I can give You is for you to spend as much time researching keywords/phrase's using tools like Traffic Travis and run them through Adwords or competition searches. You must know the phrases and long tail searches you audience are searching for.

Internet Marketing Tips for Your Website

Once you've gotten a good idea of what you're product, niche, and audience will be, it's time to start generating websites to promote those products. There are several types of site that you can create - from Landing Pages, Blogs like blogger and wordpress to a full length sales letter.

* Learn the Basics of Sales Writing - Whether you're writing 150 word squeeze page or a 10,000 word sales letter, learn the basics of effective sales writing to influence and entice your readers to follow your calls to action. There are various methods that you can use to create interest in your product - such as powerful headlines and loads of product benefits that are carefully worded.

* Email Marketing - Very Important Tip for the Internet Marketer, one the main fundementals for your online success is to have an automated system put into place, that way you can collect email address's and promote at a later date, this is done by using services like Aweber and GetResponse. This is done by inserting a piece of code that you place on your squeeze page or blog, then give away for free something of value that your readers will appreciate in exchange for their email address. Providing a Free eCourse or free report, maybe both is a good way to gather readers interests and you can then promote to later to make sales.

Traffic Generation

The most important part for any marketing campaign is getting visitors to your site, known as Traffic. You need to build sound quality backlinks and strong SEO tactics.

* Viral and Social Marketing - Is a good source to generate high PR backlinks that point to your site, providing valued content. Sites like Facebook, Twitter, Digg, and youtube will allow you to place interseting content on their site which will allow readers to follow kinks back to your site or blog. You may want to try using a blog to create an authority destination and set yourself up as an expert for within your niche.

* Back Link Generation - Lots of Internet marketers will tell you to build back links by commenting on blogs, posting on forums and submitting articles to directories. However, you should also use tools like SEO Quake to find high PR sites with "follow" links where you can post. By using a trusted site tool to find government sites or directories that you can get listed on, this will give your site a degree of authority.

Ultimately, The main goal as an Internet marketer is to get to know your niche customer, and then funnel as many of them back to your site where they can subscribe to your list. After mastering these basics, you will be the next big Internet marketing success

Good Read.

Some small grammatical errors, but excellent tips

I will be using the SEO Quake right now :)

Kind Regards John

Love the tips. Email Marketing is my favorite. When ever I want something new for myself I find out as much info on a product and send my list my honest review. Along with a few products for them to check out..

Good Read.

Some small grammatical errors, but excellent tips

I will be using the SEO Quake right now :)

Kind Regards John

Thanks John,

Isn't the Queens English awkward, even for us brits, anyway you know when you are in a hurry to get the message out excitment and frustration takes over.

Thanks for the honest comment.

Love the tips. Email Marketing is my favorite. When ever I want something new for myself I find out as much info on a product and send my list my honest review. Along with a few products for them to check out..

Thanks for the comments, sounds like you are doing things right and care about your list.

Keep up the good work.

MI
Back