The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Made my first sale!

magis70

affiliate
Hey guys im a first time poster long time lurker on these forums. I just wanted to say that after reading about bum marketing methods i spent 2 days straight putting those techniques into action and low & behold i just made my first clickbank sale!

I made $22.61 for a single sale, man that feels good. I had spent weeks playing around with various monetization models. Everything from adsense to paid hold-your-hand type of subscription services and none of them went anywhere.

I had already been working a niche hoping it would pay off and is wasent untill i started bum marketing that i finally made my first sale. I tell ya its really inspiring making that 1 sale to give you hope. I just wanted to tell all you other newbies out there to keep on chuggin and one day something will happen.

Oddly enough i havent even been getting much traffic with the bum marketing, anywhere from 5 to 20 hop clicks a day. But the marketing must be so targetted that like some people have said, quality over quantity. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone here for all the helpful advice.

-Dave

congrats magis! what until u hit a couple hundred or thousand a month! that's a new high

Congrats on your sale! My first sale (and several after that) came from bum marketing. It was about a year ago. I ran around the house I was so excited. Keep up the good work. You know this works, now don't get distracted or discouraged.

Congrats on your first sale! Many get impatient when first starting off. To me, the key is persistence. You will find that if you stick with it you could end up being very profitable. I work for a cpa network and i absolutely love it! I have learned so much about this industry over the past year and I know there is so much more to learn! Keep up the good work.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you Magis!

Holy Smokes!

That's nothing but exciting! I hope to do as well myself so I think I'll take your advice and just keep pluggin along.

It's nice to see that you used the Bum Marketing Method. I love to write so that's what I'm trying.

Just wanted to share in your day though. I'll have a dance through this apartment for ya!

Great job Magis! :p

Hey congrats. I just started three days ago and was getting pretty discouraged but today i did a lot of advertising and BAM i checked my clickbank acct, and there were two sales for a total of 67.43 All I can say to new people is just keep trying it will happen. Advertise advertise advertise!!!

Congratulations mate! I''ve been spending the past few months just reading so I'm gonna start something tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get something within 2 days like you!:p

Hey hey hey!

Congratulations magis!

As your name implies, do "More" and always go for the extra mile.

Congratulations my man!

Well it's been almost a month and so far I have done 814.32 I have got to thank this site and everyone that is posting such great suggestions. I don't think I would have did it without help from here. Thanks again and hopefully it will keep getting better.

MI
Back