The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Long Time Affiliate, Finally Making Push to $100/day Consistently

Since I split test every aspect of my campaigns now from the ads through to the offers if possible, I have found out something surprising.

Running exactly the same lander to the same offer on two different networks, EnvyusMedia (@RobEnvyus network) consistently outperforms a famous network by at least a factor of 75%. Envyus is far, far superior to this other famous network in getting us, the affiliate risking our hard earned dough and time, the conversions we need.

For example, here is the Envyus Media conversion data
upload_2015-10-26_0-47-34.png

for Envyus Media today.

And for the other network (below is the image from 2 days of traffic), 23 clicks to the offer and one conversion for a two day period.
upload_2015-10-26_0-49-6.png

While you might think the sample is too small to make any determinations, I have run this test three separate times because I could not believe the results. Every time, Envyus Media gets far higher conversion rates. Often, Envyus gets several conversions while the other network never gets one. Had I run all the traffic during these testing days to Envyus Network, I will bet that I would have had a 100% ROI instead of a 50% ROI.

Starting right now, I am running all traffic to Envyus. Even better, I am running all my campaigns to Envyus offers, if at all possible, because I had exactly this same experience with my other campaign. Envyus freaking converts! Same lander, same CTA button, same offer - but Envyus delivers not just a slightly higher conversion rate, but often double the conversion rate.

Rob has been super in helping get me sorted out and keeping me focused on getting a campaign profitable. Other than that, I have no relationship with Envyus Network. Just passing the word to all the affiliates out there - get into Envyus Media if you can. Your conversions are likely to be far higher with their offers, at better payouts, than with any other network you may be involved with. That is my experience.

This is not to say only run Envyus offers. I run as many offers, from as many networks, as time and money allow.

This oddity means one of two things:
1. Either Envyus has some special systems that are delivering higher conversions, or;
2. Something "odd" is going on with the other networks.

Either way, I am not going to play around with testing offers with other networks. I have lost too much money by not using the network that consistently delivers- Envyus Media. 'Nuff said.

I do not want to disparage the other network because it is a solid one to work with, but perhaps there is something within their tracking that is harming conversions. I am not sure why this is the case, but just directing my traffic strictly to Envyus Media, instead of split testing the offer at two different networks, will almost double my rate of conversions.

Got some good news the other day. An offer I applied for about two months ago finally approved me. I ran this offer from @RobEnvyus and was getting decent conversions though only breaking even because I did not have tracking dialed in yet. The offer was shut down at Envyus, but I got approved for another network on the same offer, so I am going to install tracking and then relaunch with my new keyword tools, tracking, and then create two profitable campaigns.

Two profitable campaigns scaled, will be enough to get me to my goal.

Getting closer every day to my goal...

Honestly there is alot to it at the network level. Clean tracking links, monitoring for overages - fixing problems, giving credits. Constant Advertiser negotiation for payout, page tweaks, and so much more.

This how we grow our business, and by our business, I mean your business & Envyus Media.

How are you getting your bing clicks so cheap Maxin? Are you using broad match keywords or just phrase and exact match but in large numbers?

Hi @topspot
I build extensive keyword lists. Bidding on the main combinations would price me out of profitability. It takes me many hours, sometimes days of brainstorming, to develop a keywords list that delivers my targeted profile while being cheap enough to be profitable. All my niches are competive where main kws cost from $1.00 on up. I could not make money at that level. I try and keep below $0.50 no matter how rich the layout. Often I.end up paying below $0.15. Helpful?

Honestly there is alot to it at the network level. Clean tracking links, monitoring for overages - fixing problems, giving credits. Constant Advertiser negotiation for payout, page tweaks, and so much more.

This how we grow our business, and by our business, I mean your business & Envyus Media.

Your efforts are working! Am feeling pretty lucky to be involved with you and your team

Thanks @lrs1995 !
Yeah, it has taken a while to get my method working. I needed to improve my landing page skills, tracking is still a challenge because just when I think it is working, something fails. The trend is positive and I will keep building momentum until I reach my goal. Then I will set a new, much higher goal. In the scheme of things, 90 days is nothing to create a long term passive income stream.

More weirdness..I wondered why my conversions and click throughs had dropped significantly today. All of my images disappeared again from my page!!

I need to move to a new host. I am with Vultr.com and experiencing several issues from email problems to databases flaking on me, and now images disappearing. I also did not get Prosper202 to load at Vultr despite following directions perfectly. Anyone have a favorite VPS host with WHM/Cpanel to recommend?

Thanks @lrs1995 !

I need to move to a new host. I am with Vultr.com and experiencing several issues from email problems to databases flaking on me, and now images disappearing. I also did not get Prosper202 to load at Vultr despite following directions perfectly. Anyone have a favorite VPS host with WHM/Cpanel to recommend?

VPS Hosting - Managed VPS Hosting Packages from KnownHost - KnownHost.com - Your high quality managed VPS hosting provider

for economy vps - thats pretty good.

Thanks @lrs1995 !
Yeah, it has taken a while to get my method working. I needed to improve my landing page skills, tracking is still a challenge because just when I think it is working, something fails. The trend is positive and I will keep building momentum until I reach my goal. Then I will set a new, much higher goal. In the scheme of things, 90 days is nothing to create a long term passive income stream.

More weirdness..I wondered why my conversions and click throughs had dropped significantly today. All of my images disappeared again from my page!!

Yeah that is weird, things shouldn't just disappear or suddenly appear, you sure your site hasn't been hacked? Are you on shared hosting?

I use hostgator VPS which is cpanel.

For landers and squeeze pages I use instabuilder, you can make survey type landers and 2 and 3 step optins etc, it's really easy to use.

I disabled a PageFunnels plugin and my image loading problems significantly reduced. Still going to find another way to build sites instead of using WordPress. The pages are too slow. My website load times are a solid D based on WebsiteTools check. That hurts my conversions big time. Would make my pages all but useless for PPV.

Shifting platforms and tools eats up my time and energy that could be devoted to building new campaigns and optimizing. This shift has to be the last for a while.
I was going to jump on Muse, but Muse does not build responsive sites.

Checking out BuilderEngine now to see if I can fly with it.
I will rebuild my pages using it and see how fast they load and if I can tighten them up. My competition is definitely not using WordPress and has extremely efficient mobile sites. Need to up my game - again.

Interesting idea with the difference in conversion between envyus and other networks... I followed your journey from the beginning (though I didn't post much in the thread) and I'm about to start to start my journey through CPA so I consider joining envyus since you have such great experience with them.

I'll get in touch with @RobEnvyus, hopefully he can help me as well, seems a nice guy.

Regarding loading speed, not sure if you mentioned or not, but are you using any CDN for this? even though u have a VPS, I still consider using CDNs the best way to go. And for simple landers, I guess WP + any theme or plugin is too slow anyway. I'm pretty sure the big guys go directly for HTML landers, which will load instantly, basically. A little more work involved, but faster loading. Or, generate a lander with your favorite platform but save its HTML and upload it directly.

Hey @ppcnewbie ! Welcome to the journey..
@RobEnvyus is the one who recommended I go with a CDN - and I did. I think there are some other issues going on between my VPS/Wordpress/Thrive plus a few other plugins I have including redirection. I temporarily sorted them out, but you are correct. I am going back to my previous HTML site building. Somewhat slower to build for me, but lightening fast for response time

By the way BuildEngine does not seem to be particularly intuitive. Giving it a go, but not sailing along yet.

Thanks to loads of guru-ness from @RobEnvyus, I finally had tracking links that I was confident with. Have to say, with all of the hand-offs between ad network (Bing for me primarily), rotating landers, rotating links, redirection subs, keyword tracking, conversion values, and tracking variables, getting the tracking links sorted was almost exactly the moderate headache I thought it would be. Without help, I am not sure I would have gotten it sorted at all.

I might have screwed up my Ad to Lander link though when I inserted keyword tracking because I flat lined for CTR and conversions - which almost never happens unless something went South. I think I sorted it out now and am running again.

Restarting my other campaign tonight also - with tracking.

Good tip @lrs1995 !

Fighting through the link tracking update killing my campaign. Just when my CTR's from lander to offer had jumped to 50% when I solved my load time issues.

The campaign folding with every change sucks! Not sure where the issue is because I checked the links all the way through as much as I could. Have to get it live again today - somehow.

Solved part of the disappearing CTR to the offer problem. I removed the tracking links and went direct. Suddenly I am getting a CTR closer to 50% again. It appears that I can either track 0 CTR, or get 50% CTR with no tracking..Nice:eek:

Vultr.com, my soon to be former host, responded to a few questions and a request for an hour or two of tech support that I was willing to pay for by saying: we do not allow link tracking software, we don't offer any support at any price, and we do not like affiliate sites.

Now I know. This made it easier to jump hosts. The absolute best deal I found where they are cool with everything including: adult sites, link tracking, Adware, Wordpress caching, CDN's, including CPanel, instant software installs for Prosper202, WP, plus very good support so far and the best price for a level 2 VPS is A Small Orange host. I already signed up.

Now I will be able to install Prosper202 and get my links working because everybody uses it.
Supposedly my WP pages will also load about 50% faster. Helpful.

Clickmeter has been ok, but I still am not able to track. There may be something I am screwing up, but I need to move on.
One thing I will miss about Clickmeter - speed. The link transfer is so fast that it is all but undetectable! Every other link tracking system I have tried has been super slow by comparison. Clickmeter really delivers on their speed promise. We shall see how Prosper202 performs.

The change over is going to take a day or so, then I will be up and running with a new platform.

banners
Back