The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Long Time Affiliate, Finally Making Push to $100/day Consistently

@07knev I am using Bing traffic plus AdWords once a campaign proves out. I also use other sources as tests for mobile, youtube videos, and nothing too exotic. I have used ppv as well with not much to show for it.

My niches are dating, health, and whatever floats my boat :cool: plus what the extremely helpful affiliate managers recommend here like @RobEnvyus and @JakeMA .

I learned a valuable lesson - a difference maker - from Rob. Early on I was about to throw out both my traffic source and the offer to start something different when he lightly encouraged me to stick with both and tweak things. Following that advice lead me to start getting profitable days. Had I jumped from either the traffic source or the offer, I would not have seen profitable days, just more frustration.

@djfixer Welcome to the journey and thank you for your kind words!

Hello All AffiliateFix'ers!

This is not quite the beginning of my journey with your forum, but close. I officially started on Friday but the system would not let me post my first journey entry.

I ended up getting amazing help already from Robert at Envyus Media. He completely opened my eyes to how much I don't know..and that is great step in the right direction. Will fill in more later tonight after I launch another campaign.

Going with CPA and several different traffic sources.
Using AdsBridge for tracking...and demonstrating the 50 ways to muck it up! o_O
Running dating offers from Envyus - Thanks Rob!
Using Bing, Mobicow, Mmedia and a few others for traffic so far until I find something that converts.

Thus far..spent about $20 across several sources..one conversion at $4.30 from Bing.

Have little clue as to the kw or ad the conversion came from. Yep, lots to learn.
I suggest you build a spreadsheet or find a tool to measure the value of the cost per click vs. what you are paying for it. The success of your campaign is measured against the cost of a click relative to the value of a conversion. What percentage of clicks turn to leads, and what percentage of leads turn to customers, with the value of a customer being $?.?? Measure what spending $y.yy per click against the number of clicks that become leads, measured against the number of leads that become conversions. This will tell you what each click is worth $x.xx against what it is you're paying for the click.

@LRamp Thanks for stopping by my journey.

Not sure if you read through the rest of my reports, but I have all of those numbers with real time tracking and know my ROI, CPC, and every other metric with the tracking I instituted. Fairly basic for any campaign. Every PPC network gives those numbers on the dashboard, along with the AffNetworks.

I am happy for you buddy and I will say congrats for the good work you are doing. I am so sure it has taken you a lot to come to this place. However, I will just want to urge you to be very careful so that you avoid being in the comfort zone. Stay motivated and focussed on greater things always so as to grow and expand your empire. Do not be carried away by little you are earning and feel you have made it.

MI
Back