The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Link Building Trends For 2010

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Link building remains one of the primary tasks all webmasters and affiliates need work on - but the best way to do link building changes over time. Here's a great article from Search Engine Land that takes a look at the best link building trends for this new year.

<a href="http://searchengineland.com/link-building-trends-for-2010-32710">Link Building Trends For 2010</a>

As Google continues to crack down on paid links and devalue easily-manipulated links (like blogrolls), I think that we’ll see a higher emphasis on getting links that bring traffic and not just higher rankings. A good blog that’s well-maintained and stands as an authority in a niche has the power to send tons of relevant visitors to a site through one simple in-content link.

I also think that we’ll see marketers figure out better ways to use social media to get links.

More...

Nice info.. I think by the end of this year the big G will implement something bigger that all the SEO guys will be scratching there head, lol

That is good share, Always, Google is implementing new trends which makes webmaster/SEO guys work harder and the endusers(google users) work easier. As far as google is implementing more filters and more quality on its search results, webmasters & SEO guys are on the way to maintain a quality site as well as quality backlinks. :)

It's an interesting list, although I agree with Allen that Web 2.0 properties should stand the test of time. Basically, the easily attainable links are probably worth less and less (hello Digg!) unless you get some serious traction with them. Think 5 Digg's which are easily discounted, or 500 which are not.

banners
Back